Want to explain Customer Experience meaning or define CX Strategy? Illustrate Customer Journey, including Digital and Physical Consumer Touchpoints or present the values or experiences promised by your brand. Use our creative iconographies to help your audience understand the importance of seamless and excellent customer experience through compelling visualizations.
This PowerPoint presentation template on customer experience basics contains visual slides with:
- 30 infographics slides and diagrams to explain the most popular CX indicators including Customer Experience Definition, Promises, Journey, Touch Points, Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction, CX Strategy Process and Buyer Persona Profile.
- This presentation template is designed in a modern flat style. You can use these graphics to simplify the complexity of your presentation and create audience-capturing slides.
- 78 outline symbols to show various CX measurement concepts e.g. Emotion Faces, Client Communication, Finance, Analytics, Products & Services and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, CX Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
How do you define Customer Experience?
Customer Experience is customers’ perception of their interactions with a product, service, brand or company at different stages of the Customer Journey and in various Touch Points. Customer experience is today a number one priority. It is overtaking price and product as brand differentiators.
Why use a Customer Experience graphics template?
If you want to successfully implement customer experience projects across your organizations and show how important customer satisfaction is to your business use our visualizations that will help you to convey this message in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can reuse our infographics and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our slides have a space for your text/comments, so it is very easy to extend presented ideas. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of our slides.
Where can you use the CX Management Overview presentation deck?
Using infographics will help you emphasize the importance of Customer Experience to your audience.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text