- Overview diagrams with all areas on one slide with a place for short text or editable Post-it notes. We added a short explanation of all model areas and also a business model canvas example.
- There are also nine single slides to describe each of the 9 parts in detail with more space for text.
- Over twenty icon symbols representing key activities, key resources, partner networks, and value propositions. Followed by channels, customer segments, and relationships. The last 2 elements are finance-related - The revenue model covers monetization strategy and cost structure.
- The template contains three graphical styles, unique scribble graphics, modern outline icons, and simple flat icons that are suitable if you have only a little space for a symbol.
- You can adapt all the graphics as it’s a fully editable set of standard MS Office shapes and vector symbols. Therefore you can add your texts, edit colors to fit your company style, and resize and move all model elements over a presentation.
It asks several questions that a company should define:
- What value do we create and offer and for whom?
- What's the way the company earns money (monetization)?
- What resources does it need and what are its costs?
- Additionally, what channels do we use to deliver the product to customers?
- How we interact with customers.
- Key Partners -Who are your key partners or suppliers, do you have a partnership agreement?
- Key Activities - Which activities help your business deliver its unique value propositions to the customers?
- Key Resources - What unique strategic assets must the business have to compete?
- Value Propositions - What are the customer needs, pains or problems? How will you solve them?
- Customer Segments - Who are your customers, where are they located?
- Customer Relationships - How are you expanding your network of customers, and how will you retain them?
- Channels - Which channels are you using to distribute your product to the customers (sales agents, social media advertisements, etc.)?
- Cost Structure - Explain your operational costs, fixed costs per cash flow, variable costs, opportunity costs, and any additional costs regarding your product or service.
- Revenue Streams - How is your company earning its revenue, and what value are the customers paying?
Each of the slides has easy to edit-in sticky notes on one side, where you can write your ideas, and on the other side simple flat icons symbolizing each of the 9 building blocks from the business model canvas template.
Further resources on Business Model Canvas:
- Business Model Canvas (Wikipedia)
- Business Model Canvas Author platform (Strategyzer)
- What Is A Business Model (Slideshare)
- editing the colors of the icon filling and its outline
- writing own text content
- moving BMC diagram parts around, changing their size, copying to different presentations - other powerpoints, MS Word, Excel, or opening in other tools such as Apple’s Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi... Anything capable of reading PPTX XML file format.
- Design: I&P Zvirinsky, infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Example of the Canvas diagram on light background and outline icons
- Business Model Canvas on a Dark Background and Outline Symbols - PPT Editable Template
- Colorful Business Model Canvas with Outline Icons from the Deck Business Model Canvas Template (PPT Graphics)
- Key partners that showed with sticky notes board
- Slide template intended to show key activities
- Key resources that illustrated with sticky notes
- Example of the value proposition board illustrates with sticky notes
- Customer relationships sample slide illustrated with post-it note board
- Example of the customer segment slide with icons and sticky notes
- Template intended to show channels that illustrated with post-it note
- Cost structure slide illustrated with notes board and symbols
- Example of the revenue streams slide
- Business Model Canvas with Flat Icons & Sticky Notes Editable Template for Startups and Businesses
- Example of the canvas model slide showed with grey sticky notes
- Business Model Canvas with Post-Its and Bullet Point Description - business model canvas template
- Example of canvas model with scribble icons and sticky notes
- Business Model Canvas with Hand-Drawn Scribble Icons Colourful
- Icons set for business model canvas illustration
- Example of the flat icons
- Hand-drawn symbols for the main steps of the canvas model
- Example of the sticky notes