Whiteboard: two dimensions, four sectors template
Online Meeting Outline Slide-deck (PPT Template)
Two Dimensions, Four Sectors Template
- Sector name: The title of each of the four sectors in the diagram.
- Axis title: The label for the vertical and horizontal axes of the diagram.
- Add explanation or instruction on how to fill the diagram e.g. use different colors or add your initials: A prompt to the user to add their own information to the diagram, such as by using different colors or adding their initials.
- Whiteboard background: The slide has a white background, which is similar to the appearance of a real whiteboard.
- Four black sectors: The diagram is divided into four black sectors.
- Black axis titles: The vertical and horizontal axes of the diagram are labeled with black text.
- Black prompt text: The prompt to the user to add their own information to the diagram is written in black text.
The main graphical object on the slide is the four-sector diagram. The diagram is made up of four rectangles, which are arranged in a grid. The rectangles are all the same size and shape.
The main colors used on the slide are black and white. The background of the slide is white, and the diagram, axis titles, prompt text, and infoDiagram logo are all black.
The four-sector diagram is the focal point of the slide. It is placed in the center of the slide and is surrounded by white space. The axis titles are placed above and below the diagram, and the prompt text is placed below the diagram. The infoDiagram logo is placed in the bottom right corner of the slide.
Overall, the slide has a simple and clean design. The black-and-white color scheme is easy to read and the four-sector diagram is clearly visible. The slide is also well-organized, with the different graphical elements arranged in a logical way.
Where to use such a slide?
- Brainstorming sessions: The slide can be used to brainstorm ideas and solutions to problems. Each sector can be used to represent a different aspect of the problem or solution.
- Project planning: The slide can be used to plan projects by breaking them down into different tasks or phases. Each sector can be used to represent a different task or phase.
- Data visualization: The slide can be used to visualize data by dividing it into different categories. Each sector can be used to represent a different category of data.
- Educational presentations: The slide can be used to teach students about different concepts by dividing them into different parts. Each sector can be used to represent a different part of the concept.