Visualize your results with ease
Example of timeline zigzag diagram illustrated with flat icons
Webinar Presentation of Problem-Solution (PPT template)
Timeline Diagram 2
The slide presents a colorful horizontal timeline diagram with labeled icons representing different stages or events. There are six circular nodes connected by a path, each node paired with a unique icon and a placeholder text "Add text here," indicating that detailed descriptions for each stage can be inserted by the presenter. The icons are a cogwheel, a user silhouette, a video camera, a thumbs-up, a downward arrow, and stacked bars, symbolizing process, user, media, approval, direction, and quantitative information respectively.
- The timeline is composed of circles connected by lines that form a path with gentle curves, each of a different color.
- At each node, there is a pictogram icon representing different concepts:
- A gear symbolizing settings or process.
- A person silhouette indicating user or human element.
- A video camera for multimedia or recording.
- A thumbs-up for approval, achievement, or positive feedback.
- A downward-pointing arrow suggesting download, direction, or guidance.
- Three stacked horizontal bars representing data or statistics.
- Each icon is gray and placed against a circular background matching the color of its corresponding node.
- The background of the slide is plain white, ensuring that the colorful timeline stands out.
- The text placeholders "Add text here" are in a contrasting dark gray color, drawing attention to the points for narrative addition.
The slide has a clean, modern look with a visually engaging color scheme. Its simple yet effective design conveys information in an organized, easy-to-follow manner.
- To showcase project timelines and key milestones during a business presentation.
- To illustrate the progression of steps in a process or workflow in a training or educational setting.
- For presenting the chronological development of a product or campaign during marketing or sales meetings.
- As a visual aid during progress reports or updates in team meetings or stakeholder briefings.