Visualize your results with ease
Medical apps telehealth software telemedicine IT
Health Care Medical and Pharmaceuticals Icons (PowerPoint clipart)
Medical apps, software, IT
The slide presents four different aspects of technology in healthcare, titled "Medical apps, software, IT". The four items include "Mobile app", indicating apps that are designed for mobile devices with health-related functions. "Store and forward" implies a method where medical information is stored and then sent to another location. "Medical web page" suggests a website focused on healthcare information or services. Lastly, "Medical conversation" likely refers to digital communication platforms aimed at discussing medical issues.
- The slide title is in large teal text at the top.
- Four icons with labels, two on top and two on the bottom, each representing a different concept.
- The icon for "Mobile app" is two smartphones, one displaying a "+" and the other a heart rate line.
- The "Store and forward" icon is a document next to a folder with an arrow, symbolizing data transfer.
- The "Medical web page" icon looks like a web browser window with a medical cross.
- The "Medical conversation" icon is a speech bubble with a medical cross.
- Icons are teal and grey, with complementary colors for highlighting details.
- Each icon is inside a lighter grey rectangle with a darker grey caption box underneath.
- On the right side of the slide, there's a note saying "Fully editable" over a ribbon.
- Below the note, there is an additional text saying "For dark background".
The slide has a clean and professional design using a palette primarily of teal, grey, and white. The icons are simple and easily recognizable, aiding in quickly conveying the health tech-related topics to the audience.
- Presenting an overview of digital health services in a healthcare industry meeting.
- Discussing software solutions in a pitch to investors or stakeholders within medical technology startups.
- Educating medical staff about the types of technologies available for patient care.
- Showcasing a company's offerings in medical technology ## Medical apps, software, IT
The slide presents four different aspects of technology in the healthcare sector with the title "Medical apps, software, IT." Each item is represented by an icon and a short descriptor. "Mobile app" discusses applications specifically designed for portable devices utilized in health management. "Store and forward" refers to the mechanism whereby medical data is archived and subsequently relayed to another site. "Medical web page" indicates an online resource dedicated to health-related information or services. Finally, "Medical conversation" pertains to digital channels enabled for medical discussions and consultations.
- Title "Medical apps, software, IT" in large, bold teal font centered at the top.
- Beneath the title, four icons are arranged in a two-by-two grid with corresponding labels.
- "Mobile app" icon illustrates two smartphones, with one displaying a cross and the other an electrocardiogram (ECG) line.
- "Store and forward" features an icon with a document and a folder indicating data transmission.
- "Medical web page" is symbolized by a browser window icon with a medical cross inside.
- "Medical conversation" is depicted by a chat bubble icon with a medical cross.
- All icons and text are set against grey rounded rectangles with dark grey labels below each icon.
- To the right, text "Fully editable" placed atop a teal ribbon, with subtext "For dark background".
- The slide utilizes a teal and grey color scheme complementing the white background for a professional appearance.
The slide's design is minimalist and clean, employing a harmonious color theme and straightforward icons that clearly represent each concept. The layout effectively communicates key points of healthcare technology through visually distinct graphics.
- Introducing healthcare technology solutions in business presentations to potential clients or partners.
- Utilizing as part of an educational seminar to explain the variety of digital tools available in the medical field.
- As a slide within a pitch deck for companies specializing in healthcare software development.
- Outlining the scope of a medical organization's online resources during an internal strategy meeting.