Visualize your results with ease
Finding solutions on problem solving meetings
Problem-Solving Meeting Template (PPT graphics)
Finding solutions section
The PowerPoint slide titled "Finding solutions section" appears to be a divider or introductory slide that is commonly used to present a new section within a presentation. This slide could serve as a break between topics, indicating a change in subject matter or a deeper dive into problem-solving strategies and methods. The term "finding solutions" implies that the following content will likely focus on identifying, discussing, and resolving challenges or issues.
- The background of the slide features a dimmed photograph depicting a wooden desk with objects like an electronic tablet, a pencil, a notebook, and a cup of coffee on it.
- There is a white jigsaw puzzle piece icon in the top center of the slide, symbolizing problem-solving and interconnectivity.
- The slide's title "Finding solutions section" is prominently displayed in white text against a blue rectangular speech bubble-like shape.
- The overall composition of the slide is visually balanced with a clear focal point on the title, and the cool color tones, along with the professional imagery, convey a sense of calmness and organization.
The overall look of the slide is modern and sleek, with an underlying professional theme that is underscored by the use of a common workplace scene in the background. The color contrast between the blue design elements and the white text/icon gives the slide a clear and legible aesthetic.
- To introduce a new section in a corporate presentation that is focused on problem-solving techniques and strategies.
- In a workshop or training session, as a visual cue to participants that the discussion is shifting towards solving specific case studies or exercises.
- For team meetings to transition from discussing the challenges faced to exploring potential solutions and action plans.
- During a project debrief, to clearly denote the portion of the presentation dedicated to lessons learned and constructive feedback for future improvement.