Visualize your results with ease
Solutions comparison table for three items
Webinar Presentation of Problem-Solution (PPT template)
Solutions Comparison Table 1
The slide is designed to compare different solutions or products by listing their features. Each column represents a distinct option, headed by a "Title" banner to presumably insert the name or type of solution. The features are listed down the column, each accompanied by a checkmark or cross icon indicating presence or absence of the feature. At the bottom of the column, there is a shield or gear icon, potentially signifying security or customization options.
- Three vertical banners with a folded ribbon design, each in a different color (blue, orange, and purple), act as headers for the columns and contain the word "Title."
- Below each banner, a column lists features with checkmarks or crosses, with the checkmarks inside a circle and crosses inside a box.
- The bottom of each column presents a unique icon: the first has a shield with a checkmark, the second a downward pointing arrow, and the third a gear with a play symbol inside.
- The banners have a 3D appearance, as if they protrude slightly from the slide surface.
- The icons and text are designed with a consistent flat graphic style, using a clean and modern aesthetic.
- The background is white, providing a neutral canvas for the slide's content.
The overall look of the slide is professional and clean, with a color-coordinated design to distinguish between different solutions. The use of simple graphics and distinct icons makes the comparison straightforward and visually engaging.
- Ideal for product marketing presentations to showcase the advantages of a product over competitors by highlighting distinct features.
- Useful in sales pitches to potential clients, to visually emphasize the strengths and unique offerings of a service or product.
- Helpful for internal strategy meetings where different potential solutions or vendors are being evaluated.
- Can be used in educational settings, such as business or marketing classes, to teach students about product comparison and feature differentiation.