Visualize your results with ease
Business Concepts PowerPoint Icons with Naming (PPT outline symbols)
The PowerPoint slide is titled "Remote Work," with a subheading reading "Online, Distant, Digital Presence, Tele-presence, Concept Icons." The slide contains a collection of icons that represent various aspects of remote working. The icon on the far left depicts a person seated at a desk, suggesting a home office setting. Moving right, we see icons representing video conferencing, file storage, a workspace with a plant, comfortable remote work from a couch, connectivity and Wi-Fi, relaxation combined with work depicted by a palm tree and signal, a virtual meeting, and a stack of documents with screens, signifying digital document management. Below the collection, “Fully editable” is mentioned, emphasizing the customization capability of the icons.
- The slide background is a soft, solid blue color.
- There are nine outlined icons arranged in a 3x3 grid, each representing a different remote work concept.
- Each icon is accompanied by a small ©infoDiagram.com watermark.
- The icons are drawn in a light outline style and are uniformly colored in teal.
- In the upper right corner, text indicates that the slide is "Suitable for dark background."
- Two circle illustrations are positioned side-by-side below the icons with the phrase "Fully editable," one circle features one of the icons centered and colored in white against a teal background, the other circle highlights a target-like icon centered and colored white against a lime green background.
- There is a delicate gray line that separates the bottom text "Fully editable" from the icons above.
The slide has a clean and modern aesthetic, with a minimalist approach using simple iconography and limited color palette. The visual hierarchy is well-defined, with clear separation between the title, icons, and explanatory text.
- Presenting strategies for implementing or optimizing remote work setups in a corporate meeting.
- Illustrating the tools and concepts of remote work in workshops or seminars dedicated to enhancing productivity for remote teams.
- Demonstrating the versatility and benefits of telecommuting policies to stakeholders or investors.
- Incorporating into training materials for new hires or distributed teams to familiarize them with remote work practices and tools.