Visualize your results with ease
Project team slide illustrated with photos of the team members
Creative Company Presentation Deck (Scribble PPTX Template)
This slide appears to present the members of a project team, with spaces allocated for their portraits and descriptions. Included are areas to list their names and professional competencies. The slide is specifically designed to introduce three team members, Marie Smith and John Doe, with a third section reserved for an additional team member whose details are yet to be added.
- The slide background is a solid, light color.
- The slide header "Project Team" is bold and in a larger font size than other text.
- There are three circular portrait placeholders, each with a blue border.
- Two of the placeholders contain images of individuals, while one has a placeholder text "Add picture here".
- Below each portrait, there is a nameplate with the name of the individual featured above it or a placeholder for a name.
- Under each nameplate, there is space for a description with placeholder text.
- Each textual section ("Name" and "Place description of competencies.") has a consistent, bold font.
The overall look of the slide is clean and professional, with a balanced use of space and consistent design for each team member section.
- Introducing the members of a project team during a kickoff meeting.
- Detailing the roles and expertise of team members in a project proposal or report.
- Updating stakeholders or clients with the team structure and individual responsibilities.
- Sharing the makeup of a team in a company-wide presentation or intranet.