Visualize your results with ease
PEST strategy plan chart powerpoint
PEST Analysis PESTEL Model Diagram (PPT chart icons)
The slide presents an overview of the PEST analysis framework, which is a strategic business tool used to evaluate external factors that can impact an organization. The four aspects of PEST are Politics, Economy, Society, and Technology. Each of these factors represents a crucial part of the macro-environment a business operates in. "Politics" often involves government policy and regulation, "Economy" can include economic growth, exchange rates, and inflation, "Society" encompasses social trends and demographics, and "Technology" relates to technological advancements and innovation.
- The slide title "PEST OVERVIEW" is prominently displayed at the top in bold, dark text.
- Four interconnected circular shapes represent the components of the PEST analysis, arranged horizontally in the center of the slide.
- A blue circle on the left is connected to the following green circle, labeled as "Politics" with a government building icon above it.
- The green circle, labeled "Economy," contains a dollar sign icon and leads into the next shape.
- A purple circle follows, designated "Society" with a user icon above.
- The last shape is an orange diamond pointing right, indicating "Technology" with a computer monitor icon.
- Directional arrows between the shapes suggest interaction and flow between these elements.
- The color palette is bright and varied, with each PEST aspect given a distinct color for visual differentiation.
The slide features simple, clean graphics that clearly distinguish each component of the PEST analysis with associated icons that visually represent each element. The use of contrasting colors helps to differentiate between the political, economic, social, and technological factors making the information easily digestible at a glance.
- To introduce the concept of PEST analysis during a strategic planning meeting.
- As a starting point for a deeper dive into external factors affecting a business in a market research presentation.
- To visually summarize the external factors that may influence strategic decisions during a stakeholder or board presentation.
- To facilitate a brainstorming session regarding the impact of macro-environmental factors on business performance and strategy.