Visualize your results with ease
Tele-medicine information system schema
Health Care Medical and Pharmaceuticals Icons (PowerPoint clipart)
Tele-medicine information system
The slide outlines components of a tele-medicine information system, featuring four main categories: "Patient device," "Patient communication devices," "Server," and "Clinical portal." Each category is represented by relevant icons, expanding on the technology used within telehealth frameworks. "Patient device" includes medical and health monitoring tools, "Patient communication devices" refers to gadgets for patient-provider interaction, "Server" represents data storage and processing infrastructure, and "Clinical portal" encapsulates platforms for healthcare professional access.
- The slide has a clean, professional look with a color scheme of purples, greys, and whites.
- Four vertical grey columns with purple headers label the categories of the tele-medicine system.
- Each column contains 2-4 icons representing the specific elements within that category.
- The icons are white with a simplistic design against the grey background, enhancing visibility.
- Purple arrows point from left to right, indicating a flow or connection between the components.
- The slide background is white, making the colored elements stand out.
The slide uses simple yet effective graphics to convey the structure of a tele-medicine information system, ensuring ease of understanding through visual aids. The color choices and icon styles contribute to a polished and modern presentation feel.
- To explain the components and architecture of a telemedicine system during healthcare conferences or seminars.
- For training medical staff on the workflow and technology involved in telehealth services.
- In sales or investment meetings to illustrate the functionality of a telemedicine platform being offered.
- During internal meetings within a healthcare organization to discuss the implementation or upgrade of remote medical services.