Visualize your results with ease
Outline Style Icons: target, measuring tape, calendar, planning
Shutter Graphic & Circle Segment Diagrams (PPT Template)
Outline Style Icons Set
The slide presents a collection of outline style icons which can be fully edited. These icons represent various concepts and tools such as Dart Board (symbolizing goals or targets), Target (focusing on objectives), Measuring Tape (indicating measurement or assessment), Calendar Schedule (planning or time management), Planning (strategy or long-term thinking), Centralized Network (organizational structure or connectivity), Research (investigation or study), Search (exploration or inquiry), Magnifying Glass (detailed analysis), Filter (sorting or refinement), Review (evaluation or feedback), and Going Back (returning to previous steps or reconsideration).
- The slide background is divided into two color blocks, light gray at the bottom and dark teal at the top.
- A title in large, bold font spans the top of the slide, aligned to the left.
- A row of icons is displayed across the slide, each depicting a different concept.
- The icons are created in an outline style with thin lines, appearing modern and minimalistic.
- Each icon's function is briefly mentioned in a light gray text below it.
- On the right side, a section labeled "Fully editable icons" has a darker background, making it stand out.
- There's a circle surrounding one of the network icons, highlighting it.
- The slide utilizes a mix of both light and vibrant colors to draw attention to specific areas, like the highlighted network icon.
The slide has a clean and modern aesthetic, with plenty of white space around the icons to keep the focus on the visuals. The contrasting background colors create a visual distinction between the main content and the sidebar message.
- To illustrate key concepts or themes during business presentations or meetings.
- In marketing materials to visually represent various services or features offered by a company.
- During training sessions to help explain and reinforce different steps or concepts.
- In reports or proposals to provide a clear and engaging summary of important points or workflow stages.