Visualize your results with ease
Business Concepts PowerPoint Icons with Naming (PPT outline symbols)
The slide titled "Organization Management" contains a series of icons representing different aspects of organizational structure. It includes keywords such as Administration, Org Chart, Organogram, Organigram, Hierarchy, and Company Structure, along with Concept Icons. Each icon visually represents a concept in organizational structure, for example: a traditional hierarchy, a flat organization, networked teams, or a workflow process.
- The slide background is a gradient from white to a light turquoise at the bottom.
- The title "Organization Management" is prominently displayed at the top in large, dark text.
- Underneath the title, there is a subtitle in smaller text including keywords related to the slide's content.
- A series of two rows of icons sits below the title, with 3 icons in the top row and 2 in the bottom row, evenly spaced.
- Each icon is labeled with "@infoDiagram.com" beneath it.
- There is a text box on the right side that says "Suitable for dark background" with a line above it.
- Two colored circles overlap the right edge of the slide, one on top of the other; the top circle is dark blue with a white org chart icon, the bottom one is green with a white briefcase and document icon.
- The bottom right corner features the text "Fully editable" in a small font, next to the green circle.
The overall look of the slide is modern and clean, with a cool color palette dominated by blue and green hues. The use of simple icons and minimal text creates an uncluttered, professional appearance.
- Illustrating different organizational structures during a business or HR presentation to facilitate discussions on company organization.
- Utilizing the icons as visual aids in a workshop about improving internal processes and reporting lines within a company or department.
- Incorporating into training materials for new employees to help them understand the structure and team connections within the organization.
- Including in a strategic meeting where participants are considering restructuring the company and need clear representations of various structural options.