Visualize your results with ease
Virtual medical visits doctor and patient
Health Care Medical and Pharmaceuticals Icons (PowerPoint clipart)
The slide, titled "Virtual visits," presents a selection of graphics and text describing different forms of telemedicine interactions. There are two main categories depicted: "doctor-patient," which implies a direct interaction between a healthcare provider and a patient, and "e-visits," suggesting a broader term that could include more general online healthcare services. "Virtual consults" and "e-consults" are variations showing the diversification of telemedicine services, possibly indicating scheduled and on-demand consultation services respectively.
- Two rows of iconographic representations, with four icons each, against a clean white background.
- The icons are composed of human figures and healthcare symbols to visually represent the concepts of virtual medical interactions.
- Each icon is accompanied by a text label, using a sans-serif font, indicating the type of virtual visit it represents.
- The icons and texts are in a teal color, with the exception of one circle in the vertical middle-right that contains icons displayed in white on a teal and a purple background, hinting at adaptability for different slide backgrounds.
- At the upper right, there's a teal ribbon labeled "Fully editable" and an additional text stating "For dark background," which suggests that elements within the slide can be customized accordingly.
The slide features a simple and organized layout to effortlessly convey the different aspects of virtual medical consultations. The use of color is uniform, creating a cohesive visual appeal that emphasizes the content.
- To explain the concepts and types of telemedicine services during a healthcare industry presentation.
- For training medical staff and administrators on the various modes of virtual patient engagement.
- As part of a proposal or pitch to healthcare providers to demonstrate the value and efficiency of implementing telehealth solutions.
- In investor presentations to highlight the offerings and scalability of a telehealth platform or service.