Visualize your results with ease
Medical data and documents slide: clinical data records, database
Health Care, Medical Biology & Pharma Research Outline Icons (PPT icons)
General Healthcare – Medical data & documents
This PowerPoint slide is titled "General Healthcare – Medical data & documents" and lists various components of healthcare information management: Clinical Data Records, Database, Pharmaceutical Plan Chart, Certificate, Sheet, Folder, Calendar, Patient Card. Each item is related to the organization, storage, and retrieval of patient and health-related data. Clinical Data Records involve keeping patients' health records, while a Database refers to a structured set of data. A Pharmaceutical Plan Chart outlines medication plans, a Certificate may be proof of medical qualifications or immunizations, and a Sheet could refer to patient information sheets. A Folder is likely for organizing documents, a Calendar for scheduling, and a Patient Card is for individual patient information.
- The slide background is split horizontally with dark teal on the left and black on the right.
- Centered at the top of the slide is the title in white text.
- There is a set of eight icons evenly distributed across the slide, four on each side.
- Each icon is paired with a label in light teal text.
- The icons on the left are white, while the ones on the right shift from white, yellow to green from top to bottom.
- Icons represent various items: overlapping medical folders, a medical cross, a database with a medical cross, a certification, a calendar with a medical cross, and a clipboard/patient card.
- To the right of the icons, there are texts "Fully editable" and "Suitable for dark background" in white, each corresponding to the icons on their side.
The slide employs a minimalistic and professional design with a clear division between two groups of icons, indicating different usability based on background color preferences. The choice of colors conveys a medical and clinical theme.
- Presenting health data management workflows in a medical or pharmaceutical company meeting.
- In an informational briefing for healthcare staff on the documentation and record-keeping systems.
- During a technology conference to showcase software solutions for healthcare data and document management.
- As visual aids in training materials for educating new employees in health administration and clinic operations.