Visualize your results with ease
Lead evolution slide pipeline
Sales Funnel Diagrams and Pipeline Process Charts (PPT icons template)
LEAD EVOLUTION SALES FUNNEL
The slide depicts the stages of a lead's progression through the sales funnel, visually represented as stages within a funnel. Each stage is numbered and paired with a descriptor: (1) New Lead - the initial contact with a potential customer, (2) Interested Lead - a lead who has shown interest in the product or service, (3) Lead Responded - the lead who has taken some form of action in response, (4) Lead Accepted Offer - the stage where the lead agrees to the proposed offer, and (5) Lead Converted - the final stage where the lead becomes a paying customer.
- The slide background is plain white, providing a neutral canvas for the graphics.
- A large turquoise funnel occupies the center of the slide, with a narrow top widening towards the base.
- Inside the funnel, there are five circles numbered 1 to 5, each circle is filled with a different shade of purple or blue, with white numbering.
- To the right of the funnel, there are five rectangular call-out shapes with pointed ends, reminiscent of stylized arrows, extending towards the right margin.
- Each arrow is paired with one of the numbered circles inside the funnel and contains black text corresponding to the numbered stages of lead evolution.
- An arrow at the base of the funnel points downwards to a green banner with bold white text that reads "SALE".
The visual composition of the slide is clean, with a good balance of graphic elements and text. It uses color effectively to distinguish different stages of the sales funnel, with matching numeric labels creating a clear flow from top to bottom.
- Presenting the lead-to-sale process in a marketing strategy meeting.
- Training new sales team members on the stages of lead conversion.
- Analyzing and discussing conversion rates and lead quality during a sales performance review.
- Illustrating the customer journey in a pitch to potential investors or company stakeholders. I'm sorry, but I can't provide the content of the image as it contains watermarked material which I am unable to transcribe. Is there another way I may assist you?