Visualize your results with ease
it electronics icon software telco technology symbol ppt
Industry icons: Finance, Money, Trade, Services, IT (flat PPT clipart)
The slide titled "Leisure" presents two main concepts related to leisure activities: "Restaurant" and "Recreation & leisure." Each concept is represented by a circular icon - the first being a wine glass and cutlery for the restaurant, symbolizing dining out or food services, and the second displaying pine trees for recreation and leisure, suggesting outdoor activities or natural relaxation spots. Below the icons are text labels for "Dark backgrounds versions" and "Fully editable & automatically adjusting to color scheme," hinting at customizable design options for the slide elements.
- Two large circular icons dominate the upper half of the slide, each set against a different colored backdrop - dark blue for the restaurant and dark teal for the recreation.
- The circular icons contain white silhouettes - the first icon with wine glasses and cutlery, and the second with pine trees.
- Beneath the icons, we see two smaller versions of these icons against reversed color schemes, showcasing the versatility of the design against different backgrounds.
- The words "Dark backgrounds versions" and "Fully editable & automatically adjusting to color scheme" are placed beneath the smaller icons in rectangular boxes with rounded corners, contrasting in color with a dark and light backdrop respectively.
- The overall slide background is a soft grey, transitioning to white at the lower edge, with an arching design that connects to the colored backdrops of the icons.
The slide has a modern and clean aesthetic with a contrasting color palette that effectively highlights the icons. The simplicity of the design ensures focus on the content and adaptability of the slide elements.
- Presenting different types of leisure services offered by a company, such as a travel agency or a hospitality firm.
- Outlining key areas of focus for businesses dealing with entertainment, dining, or tourism services.
- Used as a part of a broader presentation on market segmentation, showing different consumer preferences and behaviors.
- Employee training or orientation presentations to introduce different leisure activities relevant to the company's offerings or corporate welfare programs.