Visualize your results with ease
Invention, idea, decision symbols set
Creative Company Presentation Deck (Scribble PPTX Template)
Hand-drawn Icons: Invention, Idea, Decision
This slide displays a collection of hand-drawn icons related to the theme of "Invention, Idea, Decision". These icons depict different elements associated with creativity and decision-making processes. The light bulb symbolizes new ideas or innovation, which is a universal metaphor for inventive thoughts. The brain icon represents intellect and mental processes, highlighting the cognitive aspects of idea generation. A compass implies direction and decision-making, indicating finding one's way or making strategic choices. Another light bulb enclosed within a circle, likely a variant representation of an idea. The thumbs up icon suggests approval or positive decision, conveying agreement or success. An invitation to seek more icons suggests the slide is part of a larger resource.
- The slide background is plain white.
- At the top, there's a dark teal header with the text "Hand-drawn Icons: Invention, Idea, Decision" in white.
- On the right side, a teal ribbon banner with the text "Fully editable" in white extends into the slide.
- There are six icons, each with a light blue drop shadow giving a sense of depth:
- A traditional light bulb sketched in blue.
- A human brain outlined in blue.
- A compass with four points, in a star-like shape, using blue lines.
- A light bulb with gear-inside, suggesting integration of ideas and mechanics.
- A blue thumb up, a common symbol for approval or like.
- Another light bulb icon in a vivid pink circle, drawing more attention due to the contrasting color.
- A text box, aligned with the bottom-left icon, invites viewers to search for other icons and offers assistance.
- Each icon is watermarked with "infoDiagram.com".
The slide is visually clean and employs a consistent hand-drawn style for the icons. The use of drop shadows and a contrasting circle around one icon adds visual interest to the overall design, while the light blue and pink provide color accents on a neutral background.
- To illustrate creative concepts or stages in a brainstorming session to make the presentation more visually engaging.
- In educational materials to represent abstract concepts like thought processes, approval, or direction in a more tangible form.
- As part of a pitch or proposal presentation using icons to symbolize company values such as innovation, good judgment, and creativity.
- Within strategic planning or problem-solving workshops, where visual cues can help participants quickly grasp complex ideas.