Visualize your results with ease
Input devices icons: computer mouse, computer keyboard
IT Icons: Mobile & Smart Devices, Computer & Telecom Networks (PPT Template)
Input Devices Icons
This slide titled 'Input Devices Icons' showcases various icons representing different input devices used with computers and similar technology. It lists "Computer mouse, Computer keyboard, Touch control, Touchscreen, Voice, Microphone, Video, Web camera (webcam)." Each icon visually corresponds to the device it represents, aiming to provide a quick graphical reference for viewers. The computer mouse icon simplifies the concept of pointing and clicking, the keyboard icon denotes text input, touch control for gesture inputs, voice for audio commands, and so forth.
- The slide has a light background with a split complementary color scheme, primarily using shades of blue.
- There are five icons in the center, each depicting different input devices with a simple and flat design aesthetic. The icons are: a computer mouse, keyboard, hand indicating touch control, microphone, and web camera.
- Each icon is placed within a separate blue circle with a darker blue-greyish background to create slight contrast and emphasize each individual icon.
- Above the icons, there is a title in large, bold text and a subtitle listing input devices in a smaller font.
- On the right side, there are additional icon styles shown in a smaller scale and labeled "Available in other convenient versions."
- Below, there is a section with differently-colored versions of the mouse icon, a label "Fully editable icons," and a blue banner encouraging viewers to check the website for more icons.
The slide is organized with a clear hierarchy, prioritizing the main icons in the center. The additional options to the right add an informative aspect without cluttering the core message.
- Introducing different methods of human-computer interaction in an educational or training presentation.
- Showcasing the range of input device icons available as part of a design or software toolkit in a product demo.
- Providing visual support during a tech-oriented meeting where input devices are a topic of discussion.
- Enhancing visual communication in user experience or interface design presentations, where iconography plays a key role.