Visualize your results with ease
Healthcare usage example on air pollution-caused deaths
Health Care Medical and Pharmaceuticals Icons (PowerPoint clipart)
Air pollution-caused deaths
The pie chart shows the breakdown of air pollution-caused deaths by disease. There are four categories each depicted by a different color and labeled with both a percentage and the name of the disease: 11% of deaths are caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, 40% by contusions and lacerations, 6% by lung cancer, and 40% by ischaemic heart disease. The remaining 3% is attributed to acute lower respiratory infections in children. Each category is linked to a corresponding icon that visually represents the affliction.
- A pie chart in the center with segments color-coded to represent different causes of deaths.
- Iconographic elements linked to each segment of the pie chart, such as a pair of lungs, a bandaged head, a nose, and a heart.
- Percentage figures next to each icon in bold, with matching colors to the pie chart segments they represent.
- Labels next to each percentage figure identifying the specific disease or injury.
- A note at the bottom of the slide citing the World Health Organization as the source of the data.
The slide has a clean and modern design, with a visually striking pie chart providing a clear and immediate visual representation of the data. The icons are simple yet effective in conveying the medical theme of the content.
- Presenting health statistics at medical or public health conferences.
- Reviewing the impact of air pollution on public health in policy discussions or environmental advocacy meetings.
- Incorporating into educational materials for students studying environmental science or public health.
- Using in corporate presentations to highlight the importance of environmental stewardship and its impact on health.