Visualize your results with ease
Handdrawn markers and diagram highlighting
Data Privacy GDPR Training Template (PPT Diagrams)
Icons: Hand-drawn Markers for Diagrams Highlighting
The slide is a showcase of various hand-drawn marker icons that can be used for highlighting elements in a diagram. These include different styles of circles and arrows. Each style aims to bring attention to parts of presentations or documents in a visually appealing way. The circles may indicate selection or focus areas, while the arrows could signify directionality, flow, or connections between items.
- The slide background is a clean, white color.
- There is a large dark teal rectangle with a white outline at the top right, with the phrase "Fully editable icons" in white text.
- Inside the teal rectangle, there are three icons - two arrows and a circle - colored in yellow, orange, and red, with a drop shadow effect.
- To the left, there are three columns of hand-drawn icons in blue, light blue, and purple respectively.
- Each column has a set of arrows and circles that differ in their scribbled appearance and emphasis style.
- The icon colors are bright and stand out well against the white background.
The overall look of the slide is minimalist with a focus on the colorful, hand-drawn icons. It conveys creativity and an informal, friendly approach to diagram annotation.
- To highlight key points or data in business presentations, making them stand out visually.
- For workflow or process diagrams, where certain steps need to be accentuated.
- In educational materials, to draw students' attention to important concepts or pathways.
- During brainstorming sessions, to mark ideas or items that require further discussion or are of high importance.