Visualize your results with ease
GDPR user rights outline icons
Data Privacy GDPR Training Template (PPT Diagrams)
Icons – GDPR User Rights 1
The slide highlights the various user rights under the GDPR legislation, focusing on the rights of rectification, modification, access, portability, erasure, and removal. "User Rights" signify individuals' entitlements regarding personal data. "Rectification/Modification" means correcting inaccurate personal data. "Access" implies the right to obtain personal data. "Portability/Portable Data" refers to transferring data from one system to another. "Removal/Erasure" represents the right to have personal data deleted.
- The slide background is a gradient from white to a dark teal color at the top.
- There are six icon sets aligned in two rows, each representing a GDPR user right, with a label below them.
- The first icon on the top row represents "User Rights" and shows a human figure with a document.
- The second icon illustrates "Rectification/Modification" and features a pencil with a document, symbolic for editing.
- The third icon for "Removal/Erasure" displays a crumpled piece of paper and an x-mark, denoting the deletion.
- On the lower row, the "Access" icon is an arrow pointing to a database, symbolizing entry or retrieval of data.
- The "Portability/Portable Data" icon conveys the idea of data movement with database symbols and a directional arrow.
- Each icon is a simple, outlined monochromatic graphic with a light grey color.
- On the far right, there's a vertically aligned set of three crayon-shaped icons in teal, orange, and yellow hues, with the caption "Fully editable icons".
- A teal circle highlighting a crayon icon with a glow effect is placed beside a text box that reads "More icons available. Check our website" with a URL.
The overall look of the slide is clean and professional, using icons and colors to effectively communicate the topic. The monochrome icons against the gradient background create a simple yet engaging visual hierarchy that captures the essence of the GDPR user rights.
- To educate employees during a training session on data protection and privacy policies.
- Within a legal or compliance team's presentation summarizing GDPR guidelines for an organization.
- For use by data protection officers when illustrating user rights during internal or external GDPR audits.