Visualize your results with ease
GDPR roles data symbols
Data Privacy GDPR Training Template (PPT Diagrams)
Icons – GRPR Roles
The PowerPoint slide is titled "Icons – GRPR Roles" and lists roles related to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Data Subject, Business, Data Protection Officer (DPO), Data Controller, Processor, Supervisor, and Legal Authority. Each role is accompanied by an icon: The Data Subject icon represents the individual whose data is being processed. The Business icon signifies the entity that is responsible for data processing. The DPO is shown with a shield that symbolizes protection. Data Controller is paired with a building, signifying the organization making decisions about data processing. The Processor is illustrated with data storage and gear icons, indicating the entity processing data on behalf of the controller. The Supervisor is depicted with an authoritative figure, and Legal Authority with gavels, representing regulatory oversight.
- The slide background is white with a dark teal wave-shape header at the top.
- Six gray-scaled icons lined up horizontally with text below each explain the role each icon represents.
- From left to right, the icons depict a human figure, a building, a shield with a checkmark, three overlapping storage drives with a gear, an authoritative figure, and two crossed gavels.
- On the right-hand side, there's a vertical teal banner with the text "Fully editable icons" in white.
- Below the banner, a circle highlights one of the icons – two crossed gavels with a teal border and shadow, suggesting emphasis on this particular icon.
- A smaller text box to the right states, "More icons available. Check our website" with a web address.
The slide is clean and well-organized, using contrasting colors to highlight different elements effectively. The icons are modern and simple, making them easily recognizable for their intended roles.
- To explain the different roles and responsibilities in GDPR during compliance training or workshops.
- In legal or data privacy presentations to clarify the key players in data protection and privacy matters.
- During internal meetings to review or assign GDPR-related roles within an organization.
- In sales or consulting pitches to illustrate a company's expertise in GDPR and data privacy services.