Visualize your results with ease
Data action outline symbols
Data Privacy GDPR Training Template (PPT Diagrams)
Icons – GDPR Data Actions
The slide presents a collection of icons related to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) data actions such as "Data Audit, Monitor, Analyze, Consent, Terms, Warning." Each icon on the slide is labeled with a corresponding action: "Audit" stands for a systematic examination, "Monitoring" for ongoing tracking, "Analyzing" for examining data in detail, "Inform" for notifying or providing data, "Consent, Terms" for agreement conditions, and "Warning" conveys a caution or alert.
- The slide background is white with a dark turquoise header that also contains the text "Fully editable icons."
- Six icons are evenly distributed across the slide in two rows of three.
- Each icon is paired with a label underneath the graphic in a simple, clean font.
- The first set of icons (Audit, Monitoring, Analyzing) are monochrome, depicted in a shade of dark gray.
- The second row of icons (Inform, Consent, Terms, Warning) follows the same color and style as the first row.
- On the right side, there is a cluster of three cloud icons, each with a chain symbol below it, depicting links or connections. These icons transition from monochrome to colored (yellow-green gradient) as they stack upon each other.
- A circle with a highlighted icon of a cloud and a check symbol sits at the bottom right of the slide, with a turquoise ring and shadow effect.
- Text stating "More icons available. Check our website" is present beside the highlighted cloud icon, with the website's URL below.
The slide is clean and minimally designed with a clear focus on the icons. The use of colors is restrained, with the emphasis on contrast to draw attention to the icons and their labels.
- To outline various GDPR compliance activities during a data privacy workshop.
- As a visual aid in corporate training sessions discussing the implementation of GDPR data protection measures.
- To enhance communication in meetings with legal and compliance teams about data handling requirements.
- In presentations to stakeholders to demonstrate the company's commitment to GDPR standards through visual process representation.