Financial Decks

Financial Decks

Visualize your results with ease

Fireworks accidents infographics chart age gender statistics
from deck Health Care Medical and Pharmaceuticals Icons (PowerPoint clipart)

Fireworks accidents by numbers

Slide Content

This slide presents statistical data on fireworks accidents categorized by age and gender. The "Age of injured persons" section shows a pie chart with two categories: '0-19 years' accounting for 54% of injuries, indicating that a significant majority of injuries occur in children and teenagers. The other segment represents 'Adults over 20' at 46%, highlighting that nearly half the injuries affect adults. The "Gender of injured persons" provides a bar chart comparison with 'Male' at 74%, showing a substantial disparity, as men are more frequently injured than 'Female,' which is listed at 26%.

Graphical Look

  • The slide has a color palette consisting of green, purple, teal, grey, and orange.
  • A pie chart with green and purple segments represents the age distribution of injured persons, complemented with percentages and icons of stylized people.
  • The bar chart displays the gender distribution with teal and orange bars, indicating the percentage of male and female injuries, each bar annotated with a corresponding silhouette icon of a man or woman.
  • Above the charts, two box headers indicate the categories: "Age of injured persons" and "Gender of injured persons."
  • The title of the slide is prominently displayed in a large, bold font, and a ribbon banner adds visual interest.

The slide is visually appealing and well-organized, with clear visual representations of the data through graphs and minimal text. The use of color coding and icons aids in quickly understanding the demographics affected by fireworks accidents.

Use Cases

  • In a public safety presentation to highlight the demographics most affected by fireworks-related injuries.
  • During a policy discussion for local government to argue for stricter fireworks regulations.
  • In an educational setting to raise awareness among youth and community organizers about the risks of fireworks.
  • As a part of a healthcare presentation to prepare medical staff for potential influxes of patients around times when fireworks are commonly used.

Related products