Visualize your results with ease
Finance industry Bank Insurance Royalties icons ppt
Industries icons bundle: Production, Services, Resources, Public sectors (flat PPT clipart)
The PowerPoint slide titled "Money" seems to categorize financial concepts into three parts: Finance/Banking, Insurance, and Royalties & license fees. Each category is represented by a circular icon. For "Finance/Banking," there is an icon suggesting a traditional building structure, likely a bank. The "Insurance" icon includes a stylized umbrella over a pile of coins, indicating protection of assets. Lastly, the "Royalties & license fees" icon merges a gear and currency, signifying mechanical or industrial processes generating revenue.
- The slide background is a light gradient of blue and white.
- The title "Money" is centered at the top of the slide in a large, dark blue font.
- There are three circular icons equally spaced across the slide, each set inside a dark blue circle.
- Beneath each icon, there is a descriptive label in a smaller blue font, which corresponds to the icon's financial theme.
- The leftmost icon depicts a classical facade with columns, symbolizing "Finance/Banking."
- The middle icon shows an umbrella above a stack of coins, representing "Insurance."
- The rightmost icon is a combination of a gear and a money symbol, illustrating "Royalties & license fees."
- Below the main icons, there are corresponding icons adjusted for dark backgrounds, presented in a light blue color on a dark navy backdrop.
- On the bottom right of the slide, there's a color scale that indicates the icons are "Fully editable & automatically adjusting to color schema."
The slide has a clean, professional look dominated by shades of blue, which is often associated with trust and dependability. The icons are simplistic, making them easy to interpret at a glance.
- Presenting different aspects of financial services in a business meeting.
- Illustrating financial topics during an educational seminar or workshop.
- Summarizing a company's revenue streams in a shareholder report.
- Enhancing visual communication in a marketing material that explains the variety of financial products a company offers.