Visualize your results with ease
Ecommerce Retail Icons
Simple Flat Icons for infographics (PPT vector symbols)
Ecommerce Retail Icons
The PowerPoint slide presents a collection of icons related to e-commerce and retail. Each icon represents a different concept: E-shop signifies an online store; Digital is likely about digital goods or services; Online Sales App refers to applications designed to facilitate online shopping; Mobile Application is self-explanatory, denoting an app for mobile devices; Shopping Software suggests tools designed specifically for making online retail more efficient; Screen can imply a web interface or online storefront; Website Live Chat Support denotes a direct customer service feature; PayPal represents the online payment platform; and Online Payment Method refers to various ways to pay online. These icons are key concepts in digital retail.
- The slide background is divided into solid white on the left and dark gray on the right.
- In the white section, there are eight stylized icons arranged in a grid, each representing different aspects of e-commerce.
- The icons are colored a consistent shade of blue, creating visual cohesion.
- Text labels for each icon are positioned directly below them in a smaller, legible font.
- The right dark gray section contains three additional icons, which are presented in a different color palette (blue, white, and yellow) to demonstrate that they are suitable for use on a dark background.
- The text atop the gray area reads "Fully editable" to the right and "Suitable for dark background" at the bottom.
- The overall slide layout is clean, utilizing a stark contrast between the white and dark sections to delineate content.
The slide features a modern and professional design, with a clear distinction between icon categories via background color. The minimalist icon design looks efficient and is easy to interpret, making the slide visually accessible to the audience.
- Presenting features or functions of an e-commerce platform during investor meetings or sales pitches.
- Explaining the components of a digital retail ecosystem in educational or training settings.
- Highlighting services offered by a digital marketing agency or website development company.
- Showcasing payment options and support tools in business proposals or online strategy documents.