Visualize your results with ease
Editability of flat color vector icons
IT Icons: Mobile & Smart Devices, Computer & Telecom Networks (PPT Template)
How to edit Flat Color Vector Icons
The slide is designed to instruct viewers on how to edit flat color vector icons. It highlights two key points: the first point explains that icons can be easily customized by ungrouping and moving or deleting elements which implies that the icons are made up of multiple components that can be individually manipulated. The second point states that the icons are available in four convenient versions: basic shapes, shapes on circles, booth for light and dark background, indicating the different styles and background compatibility options available for the icons to ensure they can be integrated into various presentation designs.
- A large header in bold, dark-blue text announcing "How to edit Flat Color Vector Icons."
- Two text boxes with light blue background edged by a darker blue border highlight the main points.
- A visual representation of an icon changing from a detailed to a simplified outline on the right of the top textbox, connected by a blue arrow to demonstrate the editing process.
- Three pairs of icons displayed below, showcasing the different versions: basic shapes, shapes on circles, as well as light and dark background adaptations.
- The icons and arrows are in a blue color scheme, creating a cohesive, professional look.
The slide has a clean, modern design with a blue and white color scheme that promotes a sense of clarity and efficiency. The use of graphical icons alongside explanatory text makes the instructions easily understandable at a glance.
- Used in a workshop teaching graphic design skills where participants learn how to customize icons.
- Included in a corporate training for non-designers to empower them to adapt marketing materials.
- Utilized in educational settings, for example during a technology class, to introduce basic graphic editing.
- Presented during a webinar that focuses on creating visually appealing presentations and documents.