Visualize your results with ease
Business Concepts PowerPoint Icons with Naming (PPT outline symbols)
The slide presents various icons associated with crisis and emergency situations. A descending line graph represents a downturn or decline in performance. A flame symbolizes a fire or urgent danger. The lightning bolt can denote electrical problems or a sudden, unforeseen event. A speech bubble with a "!" indicates important communication or alert. A battery with one bar left suggests power shortage or energy issues. A broken gear represents operational or mechanical failure. A dollar sign with a downward arrow could imply financial loss. A box with an arrow pointing down into it might stand for goods depreciation or stock issues. A sack with a lightning bolt may depict sudden financial loss or a costly problem, and a broken link implies a disruption or severance in connections. The icons are also indicated to be suitable for dark backgrounds and are fully editable.
- The slide background is a gradient of light to darker teal.
- A large title is centered at the top in white, with a subtitle in smaller font.
- Nine outlined icons are arranged in a 3x3 grid, each accompanied by a circular watermark.
- Each icon is a simple, minimalist line drawing in blue, representing different aspects of crises or emergencies.
- On the right side, there are two larger icons, one encased in a circle with a dark teal background, the other in a circle with a light green background. These icons are enlarged to show editability.
- Text at the bottom right corner states "Fully editable" to indicate that users can modify the icons.
The slide is clean and uncluttered, using simple shapes and limited colors to create a professional appearance. The icons are easy to understand and visually communicate various aspects of crises without the need for text descriptions.
- Ideal for business presentations detailing risk management, emergency preparedness, or crisis resolution strategies.
- Useful in workshops or seminars that focus on teaching how to identify and respond to professional or organizational challenges.
- Can be incorporated into scenarios involving project management or process improvement to highlight potential problems and areas for attention.
- Suitable for financial meetings or reports that analyze market downturns, budgeting conflicts, or investment risks.