Visualize your results with ease
Symbols set intended to illustrate contact and communication
Webinar Presentation of Problem-Solution (PPT template)
Flat Icons for webinars (extendable): Contact, Communication
This PowerPoint slide showcases a collection of flat icons relevant to webinars, under the categories of Contact and Communication. These icons include a speech bubble, representing the act of conversation or discussion; an envelope, symbolizing email communication; quote marks, indicating dialogue or direct speech; a magnifying glass, associated with searching or investigating; a paper plane, often used to represent sending messages; and stylized question marks, suggesting inquiry or help. Additionally, the slide indicates that the icons are fully editable and there are more icons available on their website.
- The slide is divided into two main sections with a dark teal header that says "Fully editable icons" in white, uppercase text.
- The left section displays a light gray background and contains six icons, each with a descriptive symbol that floats above the slide's surface with a subtle shadow for depth.
- The icons include a speech bubble, envelope, double quote mark, magnifying glass, paper plane, and a question mark, all in a muted blue-gray shade.
- The right section shows three rows of browser window icons in three states: default, hovered with a cursor, and selected with a starred banner. The icons are colored in shades of gray, orange, and green.
- Below the right-hand section, there's a statement indicating more icons are available, with text to "Check our website," accompanied by a web address.
- Next to each icon and text blurb, there is a small, unobtrusive copyright symbol.
- An additional icon, a layered set of two browser windows, one with a play button and another with a cursor, is circled at the bottom of the slide.
The overall look is modern and minimalist, with a clean design that emphasizes the icons and their editability. The colors are muted but strategically use contrast to draw attention to different elements.
- To enhance visual communication in webinar presentations by illustrating common communication tools and actions to the audience.
- As part of instructional materials for teaching best practices in digital communication and webinar engagement.
- To visually organize sections or topics within a presentation that deal with various communication channels.
- In marketing material to represent the array of features offered by webinar or online communication services.