Visualize your results with ease
Budget Outline Icons Set – Money, Finance 2
Annual Budget Financial Presentation (PowerPoint Template)
Budget Outline Icons Set — Money, Finance 2
The slide presents a collection of outlined financial icons related to budgeting and finance. Icons include representations of dollars, euros, basic arithmetic operations (minus and plus signs), and more specialized concepts like CAPEX, utilities, rent, and COGS. Each icon visually symbolizes a financial concept or an aspect of budget planning; for instance, CAPEX often refers to capital expenditures or money spent by a company to acquire or upgrade physical assets.
- A plain white background occupies the majority of the slide.
- At the top, a dark blue banner contains the title in white text with a teal accent stripe to the left of the title.
- Below the title, two lines of descriptive text list the concepts each icon represents.
A set of nine outlined icons in a gentle gray line style is evenly spaced across the slide.
- The first row displays currency symbols: dollar, euro, minus sign, and plus sign.
- The second row features a piggy bank with coins, a flowchart with a dollar sign, and a graph with an upward trend and a dollar sign.
- The third row includes a megaphone with a dollar sign, two people with a dollar sign between them, a box with a dollar sign on its side, and a calendar with a dollar sign.
- The icons on the bottom row are centered above descriptive text labels.
- On the bottom right, within a dark teal footer, lies a circular callout containing a single icon, also in the outlined style.
- A series of colored icons is presented in a smaller strip above the footer, offering a glimpse into color customization options.
The slide is professionally designed with a clean, minimalistic aesthetic, focusing on conveying financial concepts through simple line icons. The use of whitespace and the orderly arrangement of icons create a balanced and easily interpretable visual presentation.
- To visually represent financial topics in a corporate or educational presentation.
- As visual aids for discussing budget planning and financial strategy in business meetings.
- To accompany bullet points or explanations of various financial elements during a training or workshop about finance.
- In reports or proposals to highlight key areas of financial concern or focus in a visually engaging manner.