Visualize your results with ease
be specific Giving feedback Tips good bad example ppt
Feedback Training Visuals Toolbox
Giving feedback - Tips and tricks 1
The slide is focused on how to "Be specific" when giving feedback. It contrasts two statements to illustrate the effectiveness of specificity. The first statement, highlighted in green, says, "You were so enthusiastic about the whole project during the meeting that the motivation was contagious." This provides a clear example of behavior and its positive impact. The contrasting statement in purple, "I was very thrilled after the meeting," lacks detail and doesn't guide the recipient on what actions were appreciated.
- The slide's title, "Giving feedback - Tips and tricks 1," is at the top in bold dark font.
- A prominent teal header band with the text "Be specific" makes the core message immediately visible.
- Two speech bubbles: a large green one with positive feedback and a smaller purple one with less specific feedback.
- Each speech bubble has an associated emoticon—a smiling face for the positive message and a frowning face for the generic one.
- The background is white, providing a neutral canvas for the colorful elements.
The overall look of the slide is clean and modern, with contrasting colors that draw attention to the key examples of feedback. The use of emoticons adds a friendly and relatable touch.
- Training sessions on effective communication and feedback within a team.
- Workshops on enhancing interpersonal skills in the workplace.
- Presentations on management techniques for improving employee engagement and performance.
- Educational courses on human resources and personnel development.