How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
PowerPoint template for presenting company vision and mission statements in a visual infographic form.
This presentation includes set of slide layouts you can use to represent your Mission or Vision declarations, add your text, modify colors, pictures and icons.
The Company Vision and Mission Statements Template include:
- 22 layouts and diagrams of Mission, Vision, Values visualization in various modern graphics styles
- 12 outline icons + 12 simple flat icons and 6 multi-color vector icons representing eye, telescope, binocular, strategy map, objective, diamond, rocket launch for development, team, a light bulb for the creative idea, drone for technology and shopping card for commerce Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Vision and Mission Presentation Template is a set of over 20 ready-to-use slides:
- Vision and mission stairs infographics illustrated with door graphics at the staircase.
- Vision and mission statement slides presented with text in a semitransparent box with full-size picture background in a few variations: on a dynamic city road and nature background.
- Vision and mission slides displayed in stages towards the final vision, starting with presenting company values.
- Vision, mission and values illustrated with Venn diagram in a few versions: a vivid chart with text description to each component, semi-transparent circles and outline icons.
- Company mission statement slide illustrated with four-components circle chart and outline icons.
- Company vision, mission and values section slides presented with vivid header and icons with picture filling.
- Vision and mission quote slides illustrated with outline icons and text box on semi-transparent pictures, and in a modern style with flat infographics.
- Vision and mission headline slides: simple outline icons and replaceable picture background.
- Roadmap towards your vision slide illustrated with curved road and flat icons.
Why use Vision Mission Presentation Template
The Vision and Mission diagrams will help you explain your company's values, help your organization focus on what is really important, and provide a basis for developing other aspects of your strategic plan. The diagram can be useful for strategic management presentations, board meetings, employee gathering, company review presentations, and motivational speeches. The collection intended to help you design creative and fresh looking slides, illustrate data in an eye-catchy way, with less text and more visual content.
How to use Vision Mission Presentation Template
Use Vision Mission Presentation template to underline the importance of these statements in strategic management, present company values to your team and employees groups.
Whether you have vision defined by one short headline or several sentences, you can put it into predefined text boxes and underline the statement by visual symbols related to your objectives, choose graphics and photographs in colors which are close to your brand ones or the style of your presentation.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||29 slides|
|Content:||22 diagrams, 30 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.00|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, management, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.