How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Creating a highly visual and elegant presentation content is possible if you have a collection of design ideas by hand. Using simple diagram graphics you can replace text bullet-points. For example, apply a flow chart to show processes and timelines. Illustrate agendas and hierarchies by list and structure diagrams. We have designed this comprehensive premium graphics library of PowerPoint visuals so you can quickly add it to your presentation. You can be sure that the audience will get all your ideas as the visual impact of graphics is huge. Diagrams cover all major types of content - enumerations, comparison tables, KPI data, or org chart structures.
This Premium slide deck contains over 200 of pre-designed PowerPoint layouts including:
- 210 diagrams for presenting all basic diagram types (lists, structures, hierarchies), data charts, tables, maps and business concepts visual metaphors. You can find templates for comparisons, organizational structures, list enumerations, branching arrow, cycles, funnels, roadmaps, matrices or puzzle graphics.
- Universal graphical style - outline shapes that are elegant, light and easy to print, too.
- 47 icons covering multiple business concepts such as Strategy, Performance & Processes pictures - e.g. Lightbulb, Value, Quality, Goal, Technology, Acceptance, Finance, Trend, Growth, Increase, Measure.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams and icons using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is diagram?
Diagrams are a form of visualizing qualitative information by simple shapes (arrows, rectangles, circles). Diagram expresses relations such as dependency, inclusion, hierarchy, and symbolic location of concepts. Examples are hierarchy diagram illustrating structures, Venn diagram - overlapping circles that show common parts on various concepts; flow chart representing milestones, or cycle diagram for presenting circular stages.
Where you can use the diagram visuals?You can use diagram shapes for pretty every type of content - listing, funnel, sequence information, showing relationships among objects or hierarchies. Besides the presentation graphics, the same visuals can be used in text documents, reports, or as part of datasheet illustrations. You don't need to worry about the harmonisation of colors and shapes. InfoDiagram graphics can be imported to Word, Excel, Google Docs, or Keynote as well. Here are some examples where you can apply those diagrams:
- Turn words into graphics by replacing text bullet-point list of features by list diagram
- Present agenda, circular and ordered lists visually.
- Express synergy between solutions - show common interest areas as overlapping parts of the Venn diagram.
- Visualize the history timeline by chevron arrows diagram.
- Represent financial data by data charts, matrices and tables, avoiding heavy numbers on slides.
- Make your KPIs look more attractive by applying innovative graphics, such as a gauge or doughnut chart.
- Present the product strategy with creative roadmap infographics.
- Compare pluses and minuses of several options using comparison diagrams.
- Illustrate business concepts such as a company vision, gap analysis bridge.
Light outline slides bundle contains pre-designed slides:
- Diagrams set content slide
- Hexagon list diagram for three key items
- Hexagon list diagram for four key items
- Modern lightbulb list diagram for four elements
- Idea lightbulbs outlined showed with five column list
- Outline key shape graphics with icons for four and six items
- V-shape diagram list for four, five items
- Honeycomb list diagram illustrated for five elements
- Four elements headers with textboxes
- Vertical list diagram for four and five columns with headers
- Teardrop list enumeration diagram for three, four, five, and six items
- List diagram template for five elements
- Butterfly diagram for four elements
- Executive summary template with main textbox and three key points
- Summary list template of three features combination
- Three and five column lists hexagon shape example
- Five item vertical lists template
- Horizontal and vertical hexagon list of four, five, and six elements
- Arrow shape list template of eight items
- Core team presentation template of three people photos
- Team members presentation example of six people
- Triangle of circles list for three elements
- Circular list of four quarters
- Diamond shape list of four elements
- Circular list of four elements
- List template of five elements on a circle
- Circular list of five elements
- Teardrop shape list of six elements
- Shutter lenses shape circle diagram for six and eight phases
- Agenda template showed with notebook shape table
- Long agenda template showed with notebook shape table of content
- Three, four, and five chapters agenda slide
- Scales comparison diagram for five elements
- Pros and cons list comparison template
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages slide
- Presenting two key text points slide
- Comparison of products pricing table for four columns
- Comparison template for male versus female statistics
- Comparing three products descriptions slide
- Two key performance indicators comparison slide
- Pluses versus minuses for five items evaluation example
- Two traits vertical comparison template showed with DNA helix
- Central point and division hierarchy structure diagram
- Central data point and top-down hierarchy diagram
- Ancient pillars outline diagram with four, five, and six columns
- Pillars diagram with two column comparison
- Simple pillars outline diagram with four columns
- Venn diagram for two intersecting circles
- Three items synergy line diagram
- Three categories common part for venn diagram
- Venn diagram with three overlapping circles
- Outlined venn diagram for four categories and common part
- Outlined venn diagram for five, six categories and common part
- Central list of three product features
- Butterfly diagram list central item and four elements
- Teardrop shape centric diagram of six elements
- List of four, six, seven, eight, and ten elements and central header
- Central list of six hexagon shape items
- Simple mind map with six branches and brain illustration
- Risk matrix diagram 3 x 3 with status symbols
- Big matrix diagram 3 x 3 for longer text descriptions
- Dimension square illustrated with outlined matrix diagram
- Four elements square matrix template with descriptions
- Diamond diagram for four items presentation
- Four elements comparison matrix template
- Circle shape puzzle for three and four elements
- Square shape puzzle for four elements
- Five pieces jigsaw puzzle showed with central list
- Five puzzle pieces cycle diagram
- Pyramid outline diagram for three and six hierarchy levels
- Vertical layers tower diagram for four slice elements
- Multi-level diagram template with 3D tile layers for six items
- Onion diagram for three layers core
- Centric dartboard diagram with four layers
- Quarter circle sphere diagram with four layers
- Orbit diagram with sun and three planet items with callouts
- Iceberg line illustration of visible and hidden layers diagram with three and five levels
- Head outline infographics for three, four, and five levels template
- Pipe flow diagram with fork out to three outputs
- Single input to multiple outputs pipeline infographic
- Pipe flow diagram with input split to five outputs
- Diverging line arrow with double split flowchart diagram
- Dividing line arrow diagram with three outputs
- Branching flowchart block arrow with four and five outputs
- Fork-out line arrows with five outputs list
- Merge-in line arrows with five inputs list
- Horizontal and vertical outlined decision with tree flow chart
- Matrix structure outlined org chart
- Mind map outline diagram
- Organizational matrix chart outline showed with horizontal and vertical projects
- Upward line spiral diagram with four and five phases of development
- Roadmap chart – plant growth illustration with four stages
- Four stages list with outlined rocket launch graphics
- Half-circle list template of six goal development stages
- Chevron outline arrows process flowchart for three steps
- Process flowchart for four vertical column steps
- Three, four, and five steps process sequence outline template
- Project transformation diagram
- Bottom-up progress stairs diagram
- Stairs up progress diagram
- Increasing progress stairs diagram
- Closed and opened cycle diagram for five, six, and seven chevron arrows
- Three, four, five, six, and seven steps arrow circle cycle flow chart
- Four components cycle process flow chart
- Top to bottom funnel triangle diagram with four levels
- Vertical and horizontal funnel diagram with five levels
- Horizontal funnel diagram for four filtering layers
- Upward arrow timeline
- Seasonal activities timeline for four quarters
- Straight line simple timeline
- Straight arrow timeline for eight points
- Events timeline for twelve months calendar line
- Yearly activities timeline for five events with outline flag
- Project timeline for six stages
- Financial plan outline timeline 3-year-long goal
- Yearly timeline with flight trajectory line graphics
- Vertical and horizontal timeline with rocket launch graphics with four phases
- World journey roadmap infographics
- Curved line diagram for five stages process
- Roadmap curved arrow for six milestone objectives
- Four, five, six, seven, and eight stages process roadmap with gear mechanics graphics
- Three gauges charts for KPI presentation
- Three key performance indicator values comparison template
- Three performance indicators comparison with gauges illustration
- Product market share pie chart slide
- Product share, market value table and data driven bar chart
- Doughnut chart in light bulb shape
- People infographics matrix to show percentage data
- Project status table with RAG traffic lights indicators
- Project status table with harvey ball indicators
- Products comparison table
- Projects gantt chart timeline with milestone lines
- Yearly projects plan table outline template
- Enumerated columns and rows table template
- Three categories comparison table template
- Umbrella shelter outlined concept diagram
- Increasing value outline chess pieces illustration
- Strategy list of four elements with key chess figures graphics
- Queen chess figure list diagram for six elements
- Co-depending elements outlined Yin-Yang diagram
- Three steps to victory: winning award concept illustration
- Success factors and golden cup concept illustration
- Human head concept of idea, inspiration, creativity slide
- Buyer persona profile concept illustration list of six items
- Battery energy level concept illustration with three and four stages diagram
- Segmented bridge and pillars concept graphics
- Bridge illustration with three states: current, transition, desired state
- DNA double helix drawing of interlinked traits for five items
- DNA structure drawing of interlinked traits with five columns
- Conveyor belt outlined graphics for four and six elements
- Book concept illustration
- Award concept illustration
- Molecule concept illustration for three, four, and five elements
- Main idea presentation slide layout
- Slide for a memorable motto
- Headline or transition slide
- Quote template
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
Enumerations diagrams and ordered lists
Circular lists slide
Agenda, chapters and TOC templates (text bullet points)
Structures diagrams, pillars, key terms listings slide
Venn diagrams for intersection and synergy
Central list diagrams
Matrix diagrams slide
Puzzle shapes diagrams for integrity
Hierarchy diagrams and layers
Branching flow diagrams
Org charts, hierarchy decision tree diagrams
Process steps and chevron sequence diagrams
Cycle diagrams and loop flow charts
Funnels and filter diagrams
Roadmap flow charts slide
KPI list diagrams
Table graphics slide
Business concepts illustrations
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||237 slides|
|Content:||210 diagrams, 47 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.01|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, new, bundle, organizational_chart|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.