British Isles Map UK Ireland with Counties (PPT editable)
100+ region maps, 54 icons (30 slides)
Package descriptionEditable PowerPoint maps of Great Britain and Ireland, the main two British Isles. UK and Irish maps include outlines of administrative divisions - four UK countries (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and its counties. We added icon sets for presenting location of main cities, company offices and headquarters, sales meetings plans or regional points of interest. This PowerPoint template contins text placeholders and call-out boxes with basic economical data of the Britain and Ireland. You are free to modify it, add your own descriptions.
- Outline maps of Europe, Great Britain and Ireland
- UK and Ireland maps with administrative territories (counties) and main city location pins
- British Union Jack and Irish flag
- Geographic location placeholders, icons and hand-drawn arrows to present specific place on a map e.g. of a POI or regional meeting plan
- Country macro-economy symbols & data: population, density, GDP, capital, transport, production, distribution
- Fully editable maps, vector icons, arrows
Why use British Isles map collection?
British Isles maps collection will help you to explain your thoughts and plans with visual reference points. Maps are easily editable and customizable and they can be embedded into presentations or any other documents. You can present your ideas and plans for upcoming meetings, highlight relevant areas or make labels. Maps are great for expressing visually complex logistical plans. British Isles collection will help you to illustrate flights, train connections, and record the different types of meetings and destinations.
How to use British Isles Map UK Ireland with Counties?A few ideas where you can apply those illustrations:
- Illustrate geographic and demographic country profile: Population, Density, Area, GDP, Largest city, Capital.
- Present a strategy for sales trips within your company or explain your overall sales strategy.
- Highlight relevant areas on the map, which will support the discussed topics.
- Illustrate flights, train connections, and record the different types of meetings and destinations.
Icons for showing localization and logistics on maps:
Further information sources on countries data
- GDP – Gross Domestic Product
- PPP - Purchasing Power Parity
- sq mi – square mile
- km2 – square kilometer
Editable elementsFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- editing texts
- editing maps (color of the fill and outline, style - gradient, with outline, shadow, reflection)
- arrows and icon pictograms: changing fill color, size, style (gradient fill, outline, shadow, reflection)
- all elements are transparent (charts, maps, flags, arrows), you can put them behind or above your content