- Usage example
- How To Edit
The business offer template for writing training program proposal using PowerPoint.
Using these predesigned diagrams and layouts will help you to create a professional proposal document for larger training programs as well as for single-topic educational courses or coaching offers.
We added to this sample document the commonly used sales presentation sections:
- 34 slide layouts with places for key corporate training proposal topics, for example, a cover letter, client's needs analysis, value proposition, training program outline, a timeline of conducting a training program, training budget, key success factors, and HR benefits.
- 32 editable symbols representing proposal areas such as personal development training by man and projector wall screen icon, needs analysis, training budget, flipchart, team, partnership...
- There are also general presentation structure slides that every bigger proposal should contain - a place for a brief executive summary, a table of content, and finish with a call to action message.
You can reuse this offer for presenting coaching services, soft skills, or technical training. The content is pretty universal, you are free to update the sample content with your own training descriptions, and add your pictures and charts.
This PPT template can be saved as a PDF document, so you can send it as a formal attachment for complex tenders or printout material.
This is a general document that can be adapted to various teaching and HR development programs. Whether you are a trainer offering your services for a corporation or a smaller personal development course, use the parts you need and remove the rest. Thanks to MS Office PowerPoint format, the content charts, and other graphics can be easily copied to other office documents e.g. inside your Word text offer or Excel sheets. The slide pictures can be saved as an image and uploaded to a webpage with the training description.
Content of Training Proposal Presentation:
MS PowerPoint Template for presenting a training services proposal with details.
- Content: Anna Wojciechowska, infoDiagram contributor, business coach, and trainer Contact via infoDiagram.com
- Design: I&P Zvirinsky, infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Business Offer of XYZ Training Services
- Business Offer of Training Services Proposal
- Cover Letter - Plain
- Cover Letter
- Executive Summary
- Executive Summary of the Training Services Proposal
- Training Value Proposition
- Value Proposition of the Training Services
- Table of Content of the Offer
- Table of Content List
- Needs & Expectations: Our Understanding
- Training Sessions Project Proposal
- Project Proposal of Training Program
- Training Services Proposal – Overview, Outcomes, Benefits
- Key Training Goals
- Benefits of the Training
- Pricing of the Complete Training Project
- Key Success Factors for the Training Program
- Training Key Success Factors
- Training Delivery Implementation Plan
- Training Program Implementation Plan
- Training Delivery Timeplan
- Training Delivery Plan Timeline
- Half Year Calendar Timeline
- One Year Plan Calendar Table
- About Training Provider Section Slide
- About Us: Our Services Offer
- About Us: Services We Offer
- About Us: Training Project Team Leader
- About Us: Training Delivery Team
- About us: Clients & References
- Business Offer of Training Services Call to Action Slide Template
- Contact Slide Template of Training Services Business Offer
- Contact Slide of Training Services Business Offer
- How to use & edit these PPT graphics
- Modifying shapes in PowerPoint
- Editing outline icons in PowerPoint
- Training Offer Icon Set – Presentations
- Training Offer Icon Set – Challenges
- Training Offer Icon Set – Human Resources
- Training Offer Icon Set – Business