Looking for the professional and right way to show objectives, target or company goals? If you want to organize the information in a way that is pleasing to the eyes and easy to read, get inspired by our new Target Bullseye and Dart Arrows Graphics.
This Target Bullseye and Goals slide deck contains:
- 18 diagrams to illustrate targets, company objectives, quarter and yearly goals, timelines, and lists.
- Two graphical styles - modern flat style and lighter minimalistic outline style. Use them to create concise and catchy goal diagrams and professional attractive icons for illustrating your ideas with graphics.
- 15 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Bullseye, Destination, Roadmap, Location, Goal, Objective, Payment, Income, Handshake, Offer, People, Money, Productivity.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Target Bullseye diagram?
The bullseye, or bull's-eye, has been called the center of a shooting target. Bullseye and dartboard are perfect metaphors for goals. If you use such diagrams in your presentation, your audience will be on the same page with you and they will consume the information at a quick glance. If you want to save time and need decent graphics, you can easily copy these diagrams into your branded slides. Using Target Bullseye and Dart Arrow graphics you can illustrate the list of goals, quarterly and yearly objectives of a particular department, various timelines, and create contemporary-looking target infographics.
Where can you use the Target Bullseye and Dart Arrow graphics?Using diagram visualizations will help you declutter the slides and deliver content in a more infographic way rather than wordy.
- Create a list of goals using 3-element Arrow and Bullseye Diagram
- Express quarter goals with Sales Quota, Client Churn and Customer Satisfaction.
- Present 4 goals list with Arrow Diagram with descriptions on a dark background, which will make your slide look professional and attractive
- Visualize timelines of 5 and 6 elements with arrow target infographics
- Show list of any goals creatively using dartboard illustration and icons
- Visualize yearly company goals slide, including e.g. Expand team; Increase productivity; Expand to new countries; Grow profitability; Release products.
- Illustrate goals with circular target diagram or archery infographics
Target Bullseye and Dart Arrow Graphics collection contains pre-designed slides:
- List of goals arrow and bullseye diagram with three elements
- This quarter goals slide: sales quota, client churn, customer satisfaction
- List of four goals arrow diagram with descriptions
- Timeline for five elements bullseye diagrams with text boxes
- Six elements arrow goals list with target
- List of three goals showed with textboxes and icons
- Four element goals diagram illustrated with dart and target graphics
- Bullseye dart infographics depicted with list of five elements
- Yearly company goals slide
- Six darts and a target diagram showed with textboxes
- Three goals, objectives depicted with dart diagram
- List of four elements with descriptions illustrated with darts
- Dark background darts infographics for five elements
- Goals list of six illustrated with darts infographics
- Monocolor darts infographics for six elements depicted with textboxes
- Target infographics with arrow for four elements
- Circular target diagram for six elements with icons
- Archery infographics: list of six elements with descriptions
- Dart and target infographics for four ribbons and textbox
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including