Visual slide-deck library for presenting SMART goals, defining Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Related and Timely objectives.
Designed with modern elegant outline graphics - both diagram and line icons are in light weight style.
Use this editable SMART goals PowerPoint template for your professional or personal development plans. The package contains:
- 15 charts defining all five S.M.A.R.T. criteria of good objective. You can find there illustrations also on dark background, if you prefer your slide to stand out.
- in trendy simple outline design diagrams
- 10+ line icons collection covering five SMART names and additional business symbols (schedule calendar, vision, target, measure, rocket growth, approval and disaproval and more). The icon set can be extended by more business concepts icons (see Related section below)
- SMART objectives examples from Human Resources goals, Sales and Marketing performance goals, as well as year personal development aims
- instruction how to modify those comparison visuals using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is SMART goal format?S.M.A.R.T. is an acronym used to help you set well-defined objectives. According this format, the goal should be specific, not vague and general. It should be timely defined with specific deadline, realistic and achievable, related to your business. Last but not last, measurable, so you know when goal was reached or to what level it has been fulfilled.
When and How to use this Outline SMART template?
Use it for setting human resources goals, for personal planning e.g. setting SMART objectives for a student.
Add your own examples of SMART objectives, get inspired by some famous goals statement (e.g. JFK flying to the moon from 60's last decade, Elon Musk or Richard Brandson space activities, or of your favorite CEO or leader).
SMART framework is used in company planning by management professionals but also by students and teachers for more personal planning. Some usage examples of SMART method:
- By Human Resources defining employee development activities, planning training courses
- in business leadership context, by managers setting goals for theor companies and departments
- Setting sales quotas objectives and their evaluation
- Planning marketing campaign outcomes
- in Project Management for milestones definitions
- in education by students or teachers
SMART Template content description
SMART Goals Template contains pre-designed slides:
- SMART goals definitions table illustrated with outline icons and text description below each criterion: light and dark background versions.
- Hexagon charts: SMART goals on a light background with outline graphics, HR SMART goals on a dark background.
- Personal SMART objectives checklist table with outline icons: dark and light background versions.
- SMART goals definition slides for presenting each criterion: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely.
- SMART objectives outline list illustrated with note signs.
- Professional SMART goals illustrated with V-shape outline diagram with icons and text placeholders.
- SMART worksheet list presented with outline circles and text description under each object.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here