Scrum Know-How Presentation Visuals (PPT diagrams)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
1 of 42
2 of 42
3 of 42
4 of 42
5 of 42
6 of 42
7 of 42
8 of 42
9 of 42
10 of 42
11 of 42
12 of 42
13 of 42
14 of 42
15 of 42
16 of 42
17 of 42
18 of 42
19 of 42
20 of 42
21 of 42
22 of 42
23 of 42
24 of 42
25 of 42
26 of 42
27 of 42
28 of 42
29 of 42
30 of 42
31 of 42
32 of 42
33 of 42
34 of 42
35 of 42
36 of 42
37 of 42
38 of 42
39 of 42
40 of 42
41 of 42
42 of 42
Scrum (software development agile methodology) know-how presentation visuals editable in PowerPoint. Scrum methodology and guide:
- Scrum basics: History of Agile and Scrum, How to start, Right pilot, Building teams
- Advanced Scrum Knowledge
- Tips for Scrum elements
- Tools and Techniques
- Fully editable style, text, size and colors
What is Scrum? Definition and basics of Scrum.
- Scrum history on timeline diagram.
- Scientific management / Taylorism. Current management: Working Class, Manufacturing, Manager Class.
- Current projects: changing requirements, no production, not predictable, innovate, customer value.
- What we need for facing project? Essential elements icons: teams, responsibility, Prototypes / Increments, see the whole, inspect & adept, time to market.
- Agile definition and scrum methodology.
- Scrum process and sprint planning with icons of: Vision, Stakeholder, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers, Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Review, Product Backlog.
- Scrum Roles, Scrum Team and Stakeholders.
- 5 types of Scrum Meetings - graphical definition: Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospective, Sprint Review and Daily Scrum.
- Agile Manifesto.
- When to use Scrum - Stacey Matrix.
- Scrum guide - how to start with scrum? Slide icons: Transition Backlog, Transition Impediment List, Iterations, Culture impact, Inspect & adept.
- Existing roles for Scrum management.
- Learn how to combine Scrum roles. Create checklist before start: agreed roles, needed infrastructure, right pilot, common understanding, cross functional team.
- Project managers role - Venn diagram.
- Sprint planning.
- Backlog Grooming.
- Daily Scrum.
- Sprint Review.
- Build good teams: Trust, Environment, Support.
- Organizational Change: Use pilots.
- How to choose the right pilot?
- Extend the piloting.
- Distributed locations.
- Principles vs. Practices.
- Information Radiator.
- User Story.
- Story Points.
- Planning Poker.
- Niko Niko Calendars.
- Short conclusion and quick key points.
Resources about Scrum methodologyBooks
- Succeeding with agile, Mike Cohn
- User Stories applied, Mike Cohn
- Scrum Shortcuts, Ilan Goldstein
- Software in 30 days, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland
- What's Scrum - agile software development methodology ( Wikipedia )
- Home of Scrum www.Scrum.org
- Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Guides
- Youtube movie Scrum in under 10 minutes