Are you looking for visuals to present the remote work processes? If you create professional personalized graphics, it will be much easier to hold listeners' attention on topics. To help you out we’ve designed a PowerPoint template containing slides for illustrating all aspects of remote work.
This Remote Work Know-how Infographics collection contains:
- 12 diagrams and slide layouts to present definition, remote wok types, tools for the home office, telecommuting benefits and challenges, implementation plans and tips for effective work.
- Slides are designed in an elegant light-weight outline style. Such graphics will help you present complex ideas creatively and simply.
- 49 outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. E-conference, Task Management, Kanban, Communication App, Time Zones, Work Planner, Calendar, Socialization, Feedback.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is remote work or telecommuting?
Remote work also known as telecommuting or home office is an arrangement between organization and employee allowing to cooperate without organizing office area or travelling to the workplace. Freelancing, another type of remote work, is becoming more popular each year. In addition to that in 2020, the coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally changed the way many organizations operate. For those, who have never worked from home, it can be quite challenging to do tasks productively, manage virtual meetings, and lead teams.
If you need to create a presentation on this topic or improve the current performance of your remote team, you need to make sure everybody is on the same page and nicely designed slides will help you achieve this goal.
PS. By the way, we're remote workers ourselves :) We've always been a remote company, so many slides in this deck are designed from personal experience. If there's anything you can add to this collection or you just want to share your thoughts, reach out to us. We'll gladly talk!
Where Remote Work know-how infographics can be used?
- Explain the definition of remote work or telecommuting.
- Present remote work types: Full Time, Part Time, Regular, Occasional, Whole Team.
- Talk about essential tools for home office and remote team management.
- Compare remote work communication apps using elegant table template.
- Illustrate best practices on how to manage remote teams.
- Show telecommuting benefits and challenges for organizations and employees.
- Visualize home office company program implementation plan including activities & outcomes.
- Design an illustrative diagram to talk about online meeting guidelines and present tips for effective remote work .
Remote Work Infographics contains pre-designed slides:
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here