How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you presenting a project status update? Illustrate the activities status by traffic light visuals, show what project have Go and what are No-Go by colorful RAG tables graphics. Use red, amber and green color to show how tasks development stages. We have created a modern and simple visuals of road traffic lights that you can use to enrich your Gantt charts or project review presentations.
This PowerPoint template with RAG Traffic Lights includes editable charts covering:
- 22 charts and slide layouts to present project calendars and status of work activities. You can simply replace traffic light colors to indicate the status of a task, modify tables and text.
- 67 icons in 2 styles - universal flat and light outline. Use them to illustrate project types, activities status, company departments, project stages, communication, strategy or product development.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of charts or icons, resize without quality loss
What is RAG status charts?RAG acronym stands for Red, Amber and Green colors of traffic lights. Those symbols are used in Project Management planning, to indicate the progress of project activity, or Go / No-Go decision. The RAG symbols can be placed inside the Gantt chart to visually show the task status
How to use RAG Traffic Light signs in PowerPoint?You can create s simple traffic light from basic PPT shapes or get one from this template. Such signs can be placed next to the project name or inside status timetables. Having editable vector icons allows you to change the color of light by simple color fill update.
Why to use RAG visuals in a presentation?Those are simple recognizable signs that can be placed next to any content. Benefits of using them include:
- Colorful traffic signs indicate quickly the status of the project task.
- They help to give a big picture of the project activities status. With one look you can see if there is a majority of red or green and what’s the progress of the project.
- Having attractive visuals will help to get attention to your presentation much better than having text-heavy slides.
- When having editable signs, you can quickly recolor them to update status over time.
Where to use traffic lights?There are plenty of situations where you can add traffic light symbols. not only strictly in project management context:
- In decision making tree, by adding RAG signs next to decision nodes.
- Illustrate text list bullets to indicate if the item is positive or negative
- Show a progress tracker by placing horizontally oriented traffic light next to the item
- Present various roadmaps by adding road signs with traffic lights to present if open, waiting or closed passage.
- Explain company strategy milestones and show if the milestone has been reached already or is still to be done.
Status traffic lights graphics are great while talking about project management and illustrating the state of activities. They are a basic metaphor for red, amber and green. The traffic lights diagrams are ideal to illustrate GO/NOT GO concepts or to display analyses and comparisons in your presentations. Besides this, with traffic lights design, you can present annual or quarter project plans, activity timesheets, and IT project steps review. Change the text in boxes as per your own needs.
Status traffic lights graphics contain:
- Traffic lights diagram of factors for three items
- Traffic lights status diagram for three elements showed with description boxes
- HR recruitment project status table with RAG status indicators
- Pipe intersection infographics showed with process status lights
- Project stages roadmap slide illustrated with status RAG lights
- Strategy roadmap emphasizing objectives and status symbols
- Traffic lights status example for three, six elements with description boxes
- Three column template showing RAG status diagram
- RAG status diagram for four and six elements
- Go / No Go project status indicators for six items template
- Go / No Go project evaluation status diagram for six items Traffic lights list of factors for two item sets on dark background
- Six months task status table diagram with traffic lights
- Quarter activity timesheet graphics
- Annual project plan timesheet
- Annual IT project steps graphics with status review template
- Quarter project activity timesheet chart template with months and weeks
- Project status table slide with RAG indicators
- RAG status slide for risk assessment matrix table
- Risk factors diagram for six items with icons
Colors of all symbols, charts, and text is easy to modify (all graphics are in a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||35 slides|
|Content:||22 charts, 67 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.14|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, outline, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.