Content of Product Life Cycle presentation template graphics:
Collection of Product Cycle Curve layouts as pre-designed PowerPoint slides. Use this template to present stages of product development. The slide deck contains:
- 5 diagrams with 4 product cycle stages
- symbols for various product cycle stages
- examples of product evolution in the bottle production cycle
- Fully editable style. Size and colors are easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Slide set content details:
- 5 design variations of product life cycle diagram: matrix with big numbers, small numbers, and illustrative pictograms; PLC curve, illustrated by concept icons and people symbols
- Usage example on bottle life cycle: from acquiring resources to waste management
- Icon set for illustrating product life cycle stages
The product life cycle is a stage process. A PLC diagram is a great way to get a clear picture of the stages the product is going through when it should be removed from the market and figure out the next steps.
In this template, you can find 5 design variations of the product life cycle diagram: matrix with big numbers, small numbers, and illustrative pictograms; PLC curve, illustrated by concept icons and people symbols. Edit colors and sizes and adjust diagrams to your needs. It will make your presentation memorable.
PLC curves can be used in product development or for educational purposes. Adding such illustrations to a business presentation or educational webinar helps to catch the attention of your listeners. Just two simple clicks to copy and paste the slide are enough for it.
We added an example of a bottle life cycle, which goes from an early stage - acquiring raw materials, to the last one - segregating waste and recycling. Overall, the curve shows 7 stages of the product lifecycle - an extended version of the standard 4 stages.
In the product life cycle diagram, you will find also a practical icon set. Catchy associations will make your presentation memorable: e.g. product life cycle compared with milestones of a person’s life. These symbols are used for every business needs, study, or creative project. Icons make it easy to visualize your point. it`s a good time-saver.
Creating a diagram using a product lifecycle template is the first step to turning your idea into a reality.
Further Resources about Product Life Cycle
Definition: A product Life Cycle Diagram is an indispensable tool used to visualize all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Enduring Idea: Definition of 'Product Life Cycle' (article by economictimes.indiatimes.com)
- Product Development Process: An Agile Perspective (article by TCGen.com)
- Why is PLC too important for business? (article by HBR.org)
- Youtube video: The Product Life Cycle Explained (article by Jim Riley)
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing the contour color of the icon
- changing the color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
AuthorContent and design: infodiagram designers
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Product Life Cycle 4 Stage Diagram - infoDiagram
- Four main stages of product life cycle
- Product Life Cycle With Icons - infoDiagram
- Product Life Cycle Curve With People Icons - infoDiagram
- Product Life Cycle Curve With Concept Icons - infoDiagram
- Bottle Life Cycle in 7 Steps Template - infoDiagram
- Icons, illustrating the stages of person's life - applicable for PLC diagrams
- Icons and shapes intended to show all steps of the product life cycle
- Symbols for illustrating bottle plc, flat style