Do you want to present a list of four categories in a visual way? Or to express creatively game-related business concepts? We have designed a set of playing card graphics you can use to illustrate luck, best of class ace, random or risk effect.
This PowerPoint template with game cards suit graphic contains:
- 15 slide layouts with various cards illustrations - a pile of cards, card pyramid, lucky Poker hand and list of four classical french suit card symbols Spades, Diamonds, Heaths and Clubs.
- Modern flat graphical style - simple and readable card shapes and elegant outline card symbols.
- 47 icons to present various business concepts e.g. cards types clubs, spades, heart, diamond, joker luck clown hat, growth, people, thinking outcome.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Playing Cards graphics good for?Slide illustration with pictures of various game cards values and colors is catchy visual to make your presentation look different.
Cards game is a good metaphor to express a bunch of business concepts in your presentation, for example, gamification, randomness, risk or strategy. You can also illustrate a variety of options. Classical playing cards set has four types Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs. There is also a universal Joker card that can represent an idea of being lucky.
Having such graphics on a slide will make your presentation interesting to look at without the need to be wordy.
Where you can use the playing cards concept?
- Illustrate a risk element e.g. in risk management process
- Express randomness or uncertainty by cards shuffle picture
- Present being the best in class by adding ace card.
- Show a variety of options by using different card numbers and colors
- Visualize the luck concept by Joker card
- Add playfulness element to your slides, express gaming or gamification ideas
- Illustrate any collection set that has 4 defined categories
- Show a process status or work size by pile of cards metaphor
Playing cards have been part of human life for over a millennium, but do you know that cards are a popular visual tool to use in a presentation? The playing card shapes are a creative metaphor to show business concepts of events series, elements building up the bigger modularity, risk models.
Playing cards infographics contain ready-to-use modern diagrams, and lists illustrated with symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- List for four elements illustrated with playing cards diagram
- Playing cards deck showed with list of four fixed elements
- Classical french suit playing cards diagram with icons: clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades, joker
- Playing cards types displayed with outline icon symbols: clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades, joker
- Gamification visual metaphor illustration showed with poker set design
- Quote slide template with lucky poker hand design
- Ace cards graphics intended to present top four strengths
- Pile of cards infographics showed with three lists example
- Switching cards template
- Shuffle cards graphics with tables for notes
- Playing cards pyramid diagram for three-, four-, six elements
- Business risk template slide describing quick growth, financial strategy, low budget, complicated procedures and model
- Playing cards for 4 elements showed with visual list instead of bullet-points
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here