Meeting Outline Agenda & Sections Indicators (PPT Template)
30 diagrams, 46 icons (36 slides)
This Meeting Outline Agenda & Sections Indicators infographics collection contains:
- 30 diagrams to illustrate meeting topics, progress charts, agendas, navigation bars and presentation outlines.
- Slides are designed in a light outline style. Use these diagrams to depict your thoughts visually and create attractive agendas.
- 46 outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g.Goal, Target, Group Meeting, Agreement, Audience, Market Share, Performance, Executive Summary, Teamwork.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a Meeting Outline Agenda & Sections Indicators slides deck?
Agenda outlines the meeting structure and topics to discuss. If you have a clear plan, it will be easier to focus on important things during any meeting, whether it's a weekly team meeting or project review. You can also share agenda topics with all participants before to set right meeting expectations,and so they come prepared and know who is responsible for which part. We included in the deck the following important diagrams: meeting agenda template, section slides, progress indicator timelines, navigation bars and table of content which you can use for any presentation and document.
Why to use graphical Agenda & Sections Indicators?Poor design of agenda can result in ineffective meetings and waste of participants' time. In one month a wide variety of meetings are happening: daily standups, one-on-one meetings, metrics reviews, strategy planning and so on. An effective agenda sets clear expectations for what needs to occur before and during a meeting. This deck will help you outline presentation content, set correct meeting expectations and ensure you are on the same page with your audience the whole time. It contains visual agenda infographics and presentation progress tracking bars, which you can use to create informative professional-looking slides and design an agenda that is pleasing to the eyes.
Where can you use the Meeting Outline Agenda & Sections Indicators graphics?Using visualizations and agenda graphics will help you create nice slides which won't look outdated.
- Create a meeting agenda template in the shape of a clock circle and present each section on a separate slide.
- Illustrate discussion points with modern hexagon agenda.
- Visualize with chevron timeline and create a list of activities for each stage.
- Visualize the plan for each section of your presentation with a bottom horizontal or side progress bar.
- Illustrate presentation agenda with icons and progress timeline, which includes Meeting Opening, Goals, Report, Implementation, Conclusions Summary, Next Steps, Closing.
- Create a presentation table of contents to list all sections in the beginning of the meeting.
- Design stylish section slides with picture background.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here