Content of McKinsey Matrix presentation template graphics:
Collection of McKinsey matrix (so called GE Matrix) visual layouts as pre-designed PowerPoint slides. Use this presentation to educate about investment strategies. Slide deck contains
- 20 diagrams representing investment 9 cell risk matrix.
- extendable pictogram symbols of investment strategies Invest, Select, Grow icons in 2 graphical styles: flat icons and unique hand drawn scribble graphics
- exemplary explanation of recommended investment actions.
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Slide set content details:
- Definition slide of GE / McKinsey matrix, its aims.
- Overview of the McKinsey Matrix: industry attractiveness and a competitive strength of units nine-cells matrix
- Nine cell matrix template with colorful and monocolor squares
- Separate slides with place for investment strategies description
- Elements of GE matrix, illustrated by scribbled icons
- GE business screen template with place for analysis aside
- Scribbled icons and square ribbon, representing 3 investment strategies: Invest, Select, Divest
- Index of flat and scribbled icons representing McKinsey matrix categories.
Advantages of using GE matrix template:
- GE–McKinsey nine-box matrix offers a systematic approach for the multibusiness corporation to prioritize its investments among its business units.
- Helps to prioritize the limited resources in order to achieve the best returns.
- Managers become more aware of how their products or business units perform.
- More sophisticated business portfolio framework than the BCG matrix.
- Identifies the strategic steps the company needs to take to improve the performance of its business portfolio.
Further Resources about McKinsey matrixDefinition: McKinsey matrix (GE matrix) is an analytical tool used to prioritize investments among a corporation’s business units. McKinsey matrix is a more advanced form the BCG matrix.
- Enduring Idea: The GE-McKinsey nine-box matrix (article by McKinsey company)
- GE McKinsey Matrix: Which One To Invest In? (article link)
- Summary on the MKM Matrix (article link)
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text