How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Template for presenting market research report, based on market analysis, target group, market size, trends and competitive landscape. The template includes PowerPoint editable diagrams that help to visually present the key market facts.
The market analysis PowerPoint template contains:
- 28 modern charts and layouts for presenting target market scope, its potential, market evaluation, competitors and actionable steps.
- 53 business symbols in elegant outlined style, to illustrate concepts such as SWOT analysis elements, product, retail sales, economy, B2B and B2C clients, market sectors, trends, strategic goals and plans
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What should Market analysis presentation cover?Firstly you need to clearly define what is your target market. Add your own description of industry business vertical, geographical area and end clients (B2B or B2C), etc. Then estimate the market size and its potential. Consider the latest market trends and major factors that drive changes in the market. You can evaluate the market using one of the market research methods such as SWOT analysis, PESTLE or Porter’s forces. Consider also what is the current competitive landscape of your market - who are key local and global competitors, who would be new entrants and product substitutes for your offer. At the end, don’t forget about summarizing the market report, define key success factors and plan next actionable steps.
Why to use visual diagrams for market analysis your presentation?Using visual charts on slides helps to illustrate market research information in an engaging way for your auditorium. Each key point can be illustrated by a symbol to create a mental association and be remembered. On last slides you have business icon set that can use, You can also extend the icon collection by getting additional PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionMarket analysis diagram contains fully-prepared slides:
- Content of market analysis slide deck illustrated with list diagram;
- Target market definition with picture background and outline icon;
- B2B target client profile card illustrated with outline icons: company size, turnover, background of the target client, customer retention, computerization level, experience, profit, profitability increase, mobile ready, social network use;
- B2C target buyer persona profile card: age, gender, status, location, personality, place of work, income, position, experience, background, goals, IT and internet, software, mobile, social networks;
- Gender-based target comparison illustrated with four factors bar chart with outline gender icons;
- Target world market illustrated with flat map and value circles;
- Four types of market characteristics illustrated with a diamond diagram: behavioral, demographic, geographic, psychographic;
- Market size section slide with gears background and place for description;
- Market share over world map shown with descriptive pie charts;
- Market areas sizing by sectors illustrated with colorful circles and outline icons;
- TAM, SAM, SOM market potential illustrated with semi-transparent circles diagram and outline icons;
- Market trends section shown with picture background and outline icon;
- Four market trends list diagram illustrated with icons;
- Market factors colorful hexagon list with symbols;
- Market drivers list illustrated with colorful outline icons;
- Market evaluation section slide with picture background;
- Market PESTLE analysis illustrated with honeycombs and description of each factor group: politics, economy, social, technology, legal, environment;
- SWOT analysis of the market illustrated with outline graphics and bullet points description;
- Porter’s four forces model shown with text placeholders and icons;
- Competitive landscape section slide with gears background;
- Landscape comparison table with outline icons and rows with colored filling;
- Competitive landscape description diagram: key local competitors, key global competitors, key substitutes, new entrants;
- Competitor market share comparison pie chart with list description;
- Key success factors list illustrated with outline graphics;
- Next action steps waterfall diagram;
- Next actions calendar timeline with list description for each month.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||36 slides|
|Content:||28 charts, 53 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.25|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, economy, management, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.