Industry icons: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture (flat PPT clipart)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Business sector symbols for PowerPoint. Administration, Science & Culture Public sector segments pictograms:
- Administration sectors include Government, Law, Legal services, Social Protection, Healthcare and Military branch icon.
- Public services contain Water supply, Waste, Mail, Education, Science, Research, Space, Culture, Media and Entertainment areas.
- All presented symbols are in universal graphical style - Simple flat icons that you can use as a tiny symbol as well as in bigger size e.g. as light watermark symbol next to slide text field or the first title slide of a presentation
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of All Industry sectors (Bundle of four packages)Icons for visualizing economical and industry specific topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
- Administration sector icons: Government / Public administration, Legal services / Law, Administrative and support services
Social Services: Insurance, Social protection, Healthcare & military defense sector symbols
Public services sector icons: Water supply, Waste and remediation, Mail / Postal Delivery, Housing / Real Estate symbols
Education, Science , Research, Space symbols
- Culture, Art, Music symbols
Media and entertainment industry symbols
Industry Icons usage examples (Do-it-yourself infographics)
- Government expenditure by function, EU (line chart with icons illustration)
- Government expenditure by function, % of GDP, EU (pie chart with icons illustration)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here