The Iceberg PowerPoint template includes:
- 10 iceberg slides diagrams over various background layer stripes. We created also a lighter version of the outline iceberg that is a more subtle illustration, in case you want your slides to be less eye-catching. This format is also better if you want to print the presentation.
- 26 vector icons presenting levels of the system thinking model (observations, trends, influence, people’s assumptions) and hidden product manufacturing costs layers such as transport, research, and testing
- 3 predesigned examples of Freud’s iceberg theory, System Thinking Model, and Product cost iceberg
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Why use the iceberg drawing analogy in a presentation?
The visual metaphor of the iceberg has wide applications. It’s easy to grasp for your audience. It’s easy to modify the iceberg diagram, add or remove layers, change descriptions and replace icons to fit the content. On the last slides, you have a set of several icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
- the iceberg model of culture
- illustrating iceberg theory in literature - analyzing writing style for example.
- Or in psychology to present the iceberg concept theory of consciousness, illustrate the three basic levels of awareness or levels of human behavior (Freud’s)
- Other areas where the iceberg hidden levels metaphor can be used are Systems thinking
- You may apply the iceberg for leadership models or interpersonal communication levels for soft-skills training.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here