Need to present creative thinking, analytical logic or a mind map? Consider using metaphor of human brain infographics or head shape diagrams to represent segments, lists or levels. We have designed a PowerPoint template with a collection of universal human head and brain outline graphics to help you show information visually instead of blocks of text.
This Creative Brain and Head Outline Infographics deck contains slides with:
- 20 infographics slides including head outline shapes for presenting steps and levels, synergy and areas.
- This slide collection is designed in a modern outline style. Infographics templates will help you find the proper way to effectively project your thought lines and create unique slides without using too much information.
- 24 outline icons to convey topics connected with business and creativity, e.g. Goal, Search, Money, Analysis, Choice, Processes, Cooperation, People, Value, Idea, Innovation, Strategic Thinking and more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are head and brain infographics?
Graphics using metaphor of human head and brain to illustrate topics related to mind, creativity or thinking process.
Why use outline head infographics diagrams?
Presenting information with visuals is much more comprehensive than with only text bullet points. It is more effective to replace text items with graphical diagrams that will illustrate all points. Outline infographic style is subtle and will complement your message without overshadowing it.
Where can you use the human head and brain diagrams?
Here are several examples where you can apply this head and brain shapes template:
- Present steps of design thinking approach
- List the qualities of analytical thinking
- Illustrate areas or segments of digital transformation using the shape of the brain created from connection lines
- Compare creative versus critical thinking attributes with left and right brain halves infographics
- Show layers of some structure using levels head shape diagram
- Present list segments as puzzle pieces composing a human head
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design by infoDiagram's designer.