Do you need to present human resources related metrics in an easy to view report? Use our pre-designed dashboards templates that simplify data analysis and distribution by displaying the most important aspects of the human resources performance indicators.
This HR Metrics Dashboard Data Charts for PowerPoint contains visual slides with:
- 22 dashboard layouts to create visual dashboard slides for presenting human resources metrics and charts, e.g. employees; profile, recruitment and onboarding, remuneration structure, skills and development, engagement and satisfaction, performance and retention, HR project status and progress.
- This slide collection is designed in a modern outline style. Infographics templates will help you find the proper way to effectively project your thought lines and create unique slides without using too much information.
- 53 outline symbols to show concepts connected with HR and status e.g. various people icons, documents, thumbs up & and down, finance and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a HR Metrics Dashboard?
A HR dashboard is a human resources management tool that visually tracks, analyses and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics and key data points to monitor the health of HR department or specific HR process or project.
Why use HR dashboards?
Dashboards aggregate and visualize data from multiple sources, If you want your audience to quickly gain insights into the most important aspects of those data use our templates to convey your message. Using creative visuals for illustrating the presented data makes the information easy to understand. You can pick up from various layouts, reuse our graphs and charts, add your comments and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. Majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include a detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the HR dashboards presentation deck?
You can use our pre-designed HR Dashboards to:
- Show your employees profile split by gender, age or education
- Analyze your headcounts by type of work, contract type, region, department, overhead ratio
- Illustrate your recruitment & onboarding metrics such as time to hire, source of hire, cost per hire or vacancies cross departments or positions
- Evaluate your remuneration levels including average salary trend over time, salary distribution by age, gender, etc., salary breakdown to fix, bonus and overtime payments including shares visualization
- Benchmark your salary to minimum, market, industry or competitors’ wages levels
- Visualize your remuneration changes year-over-year
- Present your employees skills matrix dashboard evaluating key competencies by department, positions, etc.
- Use competencies gap dashboard showing skills priorities, requirements and deviations in a clear to understand radar chart.
- Design your employee's engagement and satisfaction dashboard in a gauge chart format, comprising such metrics as eNPS, Retention and absenteeism ratios
- Create your employees’ retention dashboard with retention and staff turnover ratios analysis over a given period, e.g. 12 months
- Create employees' efficiency dashboard with revenue and profit per FTE and salary to revenue ratio
- Design a human resources project status or progress dashboards with tasks and checklist matrix table or with completion, time, and budget gauges
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design by infoDiagram's designer.